Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 28''x28''x64'' (70x70x160cm) - Mars Hydro
Special PriceAs low as:
Smell Proof Bag (5.5''x4.5''x0.8'') 14 x 11 x2cm-Mars Hydro
Item NO. Mars TS-1000 LED Draw power 120V :1.25A;150W 240V:0.62A;148W Spectrum 660-665nm,3200-4200Knm,5200-6800Knm Coverage 3'X3' Chip Brand New SMD Epistar Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Dimension 44x43x15cm N.W/G.W 5.7KG/6KG Lifespan 50000 hours UPC Number 708747426793
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
- No reviews yet hope this is a good quality light ?
- if i get two of these lights can i daisy chain them together?
- Can you use the dimmer effect on these drivers for your lights
- Plugged it in today when i got it but cant figure out how to turn it on? Should it just turn on when power is connected?
- How dimmeable the light?
- Is this led adapted for flowering ?In a tent 60cmx60cm what is the n'est choice between the reflector 300W ans this one for flowering ?Thanks on a advance for tour response.
- Does this have any IR leds on the panel, if so how many?
- Does the T-1000 Series have switches for veg and bloom stages?
- It the TS-1000 dimmable?
- How many are needed for a 4 x 4 foot area? Thanks !
- What screw driver type to use for best result with the dimmer and is it that little screw at the bottom of the hole that needs to be moved to dim ?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- What is the coverage of the TS 1000 for veg and flower?
- I see that the power draw is 150 watts, what is the"rated" power of the TS1000 ?
- For the dimmer. Is it better to move it to a 100 on flower I can’t find anywhere that’s tell me want numbers r the best for the stages thanks the (25-50-75-100) thanks again
- Can I use 240V input with the TSL 2000 or 120V only? The specifications say you can but I`m afraid might damage the light. Thank you
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$174.99
Special Price US$162.99As low as: US$158.99
Regular Price: US$299.99
Special Price US$176.99
Regular Price: US$255.99
Special Price US$240.99As low as: US$239.99
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *