●【Boom Yield Large Grow Light】newest SMD LED technology makes you get 30% higher yield compare OLD led lights, can get up to 2.4g/watt yields.
●【High Efficiency Energy Saving Plant Light】high-power new LED grow, Compares to traditional 600 watt HPS lamp and other brand led grow light while only 450 watts true output with 1016 LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient! Perfect for 5' x 5' (150x150cm) Veg stage, 4' x 4' (120x120cm) Bloom stage, higher intensity in a MARS HYDRO grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple TS3000
●【Wideband Sunlight Full Spectrum LED Grow】infinite close to natural sun light, suit for all plants whole stages indoor growing, rapid plant response from seed to flower, achieve maximum quality and quantity, much better than traditional HPS grow systems
●【High Reflective&Noise Free-fanless light boards design】will make your growing life easy and quiet, quickly heat dispersing material aluminum reducing light lost to aisles and walls, increase the light intensity up to 20%, allowing your plants receive more energy and without burning your plants for maximum headroom
●【Commercial LED grow light】come with two waterproof and dimmable Mean Well Drivers, it can work on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC, suit for Large Rooms and Commercial Setups.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 5.1 WATTAGE 450W±5%@AC120-277V COVERAGE(FT) 4'x4' PPE 2.7μmol/j PPF 1151umol/S Max Yield 2.4g/W Spectrum 660-665nm 730-740nm 3000-3200K 6000-6500K Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 1016 DRIVER MeanWell Voltage AC100-277V Dimension 641.5*579.2*68.63mm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 H WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 4'x4' tent/120'x120cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 24 item(s)
Smash that pricepoint
For the price, you really can't beat it. The mean-wells run a bit hot, so I'd suggest running a fan to keep them cool and extend their life. The light penetration was very good for LEDs. I used SCROG method and had very dense flowers with great yields. In comparison to a different brand light (similar cost), it beats it hands down- especially for light penetration and spectrum.
Super fast service. Shipping under 2 days from order. Nice light
Great value and healthy plants
I love this light it runs cool if you have good ventilation and low power consumption but very bright and the plants love it!
Top quality built to last
The wife and I bought two of these and so far we seem to be very happy with them in veg..
The Dogs Danglies
Absolutely spot on. Very bright and flowers plants easily.. with a huge yield.
- Smash that pricepoint For the price, you really can't beat it. The mean-wells run a bit hot, so I'd suggest running a fan to keep them cool and extend their life. The light penetration was very good for LEDs. I used SCROG method and had very dense flowers with great yields. In comparison to a different brand light (similar cost), it beats it hands down- especially for light penetration and spectrum.
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- hello I am considering replacing my HPS lighting with your led. what is the running temp of the TS3000? id like to size my AC for the heat. thank you
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Do i need to dim the light for seed or veg and if so by how much.
- Hello. how much time is during the warranty for the ts2000?And how does it work (I'm living in France)? I love this model , but,i ever have some problems with other model (not your product , ngl model) ,and i wanna know that before buy anything now.Best regards.
- Will this fit in a 4x8 tent and the tent is 7' tall? I was thinking one of these for each side
- Would these be sufficient for supplemental lighting in a greenhouse setup? Flowering cannabis, higher sidewall, proper ventilation and heating/cooling. Will never be directly sprayed with water but might experience condensation occasionally. Thanks