Frequently bought together
Item NO. Mars Hydro TSL 2000 LED Draw power 120V :2.5A;300W 240V:1.35A;298W Spectrum 660-665nm,3200-4200K,5200-6800K Coverage 3'X6' for veg, 2'x4' for flowering Chip Brand New SMD Epistar Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Dimension 16x35x108cm N.W/G.W 12.35KG/13KG Lifespan 50000 hours UPC Number 686494418905
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
- What about buyers from other countries?
- what is the warranty on these items? are there repair centers within the continental US?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is this light CSA and/or UL approved for use in Canada?
- Is this light good through flowering 4x4 tent?
- WHAT TYPE OF DRIVER IS USED FOR THE TSL20000
- How do you dim the light?
- What is the minimum distance between the light and the ceiling of the growing chamber. Note: The ceiling is made of plywood and the cultivation chamber is 2x4 ...Thank you!
- What is included in the package when purchased?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$248.99
Special Price US$224.99
Regular Price: US$327.99
Special Price US$262.99
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
I'm buying more so I can have 3 on a 4x4 table so I can lower and dim to get the best footprint.Also ordered mine on amazon and delivery was scheduled on Fri december 27th but arrived on Tues December 24th,thanks for making my holiday mars hydro and look forward to bountiful harvests.
Also like how you can dim lights down.
This fixture pulls 300 watts. just another fyi for those who may mistake it for a 2000 watt light.
Updated to 5 stars. Nothing was wrong with the light. Changed the timer to different one. Light works great. Currently have two plants doing great under this light.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *