Frequently bought together
Excellent Product and Customer ServiceServicearrived on time package intact, brilliant light will get anotherSuper awesome led grow lightServiceWow am super impressed with this light it is super powerful and crazy bright, this is the best high quality light for a great price on the market.. I've got a platinum led xml, and this is just as good in my opinion for half the price. I loved my mars2 900.. have 3 marshydro leds and all have been used for a year on an off so ya marshydro is really stepping it up, I'd say these are the best lights for running full scale rooms due to its awesome coverage and great price point.. light is very well made and doesn't run that hot either like I was worried about.. puts off extremely high par and has dimmers..very happy with the purchase but always am amazon always comes through for me lol..Super light yet really built well and grows plants like crazy!ServiceThis light has really impressed me by the overall build quality. There aren't too many lights out there that have this type of design which makes it stand out to me. The light quality it provides is quite impressive as well, all of the plants that I've been growing with this have been thriving!Power cableServiceHi I haven’t brought the light yet but I’m just wondering how long is the power cable? Many thanks.
Hi Sir, the light are with 2M extention cable and 1m normal cable. Feel free to purchase.,Better then any blurplesServiceTsw 2000 is the perfect light for a 3x3 grow tent! Im so glad I listened to my grow group and switched to this light! The reflection is amazing! It really gets to all corners of my tent! Not liks my Amazon blurples that only shine straight down! So if you haven't already hit that buy button its worth every penny!GREAT PRODUCTServiceThe lights works 100 percent wow great products to buy T1000 is great I can only imagine how good the 2000 or 3000 powerful little lights for the priceIf you are looking for a great grow light with reasonable pricing and fantastic customer service, look no further.ServiceThis light is truly amazing. My first grow light for my first grow. Used it for 4 x 4 grow tent and yielded about 550g from 4 autoflower Northern lights plants. Not bad for a first grow! From seedling to flowering, this light performed exceptionally. Just keep in mind of the light distance and dimmer function. Mars hydro customer service is really good as well. Quite responsive and friendly. I had an issue with one of the driver's dimmer function. Mars hydro sent me a new driver foc! If you are looking for a great grow light with reasonable pricing and fantastic customer service, look no further.don't think twice amazing lightServicei orderd the light and was not dissapointed,it came within 24hrs in the uk amazing given the lock down, Marshydro smashing it, awesome lightOne month inServiceSo far so good one month in!Fast delivery, as promised and more.ServiceGreat lights, got two TS 2000, and my plants are growing perfectly. Had a faulty driver one lamp, and they send me a new one when contacting support.
So far I am very pleased! :-)
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- What about buyers from other countries?
- How do these lights stand up to 50-80% humidity can they handle the moisture.
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is just one TSW 2000 light suffice for a 4x4 tent?
- What is the dimmable wattage range, how low can I get?
- Do I need to buy any other equipment for the light to work? Can I just plug it all in and install it in my tent?
- What does TSW mean?
- What kind of drivers are used for the TSW2000? Do they emit rfi?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- I have 2 tsw 2000w. Would the 2 combined be ok to bloom in a 4x4 area?
- I bought the ts2000 and i am noticing at 20" above my canopy i am having to turn the power down bc my plants are responding poorly, drooping some but watered properly. Is this nornal? Should i have to turn the power down to veg? Thank you...
- I just purchased the TSW2000. Question is the setting for percentage of light use for vegging for the heights recommended . And for flower as well.
- Hello I just got my light and just wondering if I remove the blue plastic/silicone coating/film that is installed where the power supplys sit.
- wills the tsw 2000 work in a 32x32x63 tent?