●【High Efficiency White Led Light 】Newest SMD Led technology provide the highest Par/Lumen output, designed to replace a single-ended 150W HPS. Average 1.5g yield per draw.
●【Low Energy Consumption Grow Lighting】Consuming only 100W with 240 Leds! It saves up to 50% energy than other led grow lights. Perfect for 1.5'x1.5' (45x45cm) Bloom stage and 2'x2' (60x60cm) Veg stage. Over 90% light energy can be absorbed by plants, higher intensity and more even coverage in a Mars Hydro grow tent.
●【Sunlike Full Spectrum Led Indoor Growing】660-665nm Red IR/3200-4200K/5200-6800K, infinite close to natural light, best for all plants grow stage, rapid plant response from seed to flower and increase yield&crop quality.
●【High Reflective&Noise Free Fanless Led Grow System】design will make your growing life easy and quiet, quickly heat dispersing material aluminum reducing light lost to aisles and walls, increase the light intensity up to 20%, allowing your plants receive more energy and without burning your plants for maximum headroom.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 0.9 WATTAGE(5% DEVIATION) 100W COVERAGE(FT) 1.5'x1.5' PPFD 2.3 µmol/j Spectrum 650-665nm,3000-3200k,6000-6500k,IR(730nm) Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 225 DRIVER No Driver Voltage AC110-130V，220-240V Dimension 35.6*31*3.6cm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 H WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 2'x2' tent/60x60cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
Amazing buds for 100watts
These lights are amazing for the price I put two of the TS 600s into a 2x4 grow tent with exhaust fan and oscillating fan all for 400 bucks. And the lights themselves are just crazy bright for only 100 watts at the wall. I'm sure that they will easily produce a gram per watt. All of my lights are Mars Hydro now. I got the two TS 600s, one TSL 2000, and a Mars Hydro 2 1600. I get amazing results with all of them.
MarsHydro did a great job with this white light LED grow unit. The price is competitive with HLG units. I have HLG 65, HLG 100 and a dozen quad board assemblies....this MarsHydro unit compares with the 100watt HLG Light wise but less expensive. I like the reflector also, it sinks heat effectively, reflects side light and protects somewhat. The power supply is proprietary but I have had great quality grow lights from MarsHydro with no power supply issues. These white full spectrum grow lights have pushed blurple lights out of my space. Great selection in this line also...I really like the TSL2000 for its long narrow fit. I think this is a really competitive product line up here.
MARS HYDRO TS600 very bright for 100w load
Nice light, very bright, low power load. Packaged well protected. Just starting using it, we will see how it works. Another one would or two in a tent would cover well. No built in fans is quiet, good price. Took along time to complete order with the promotional deal issues with Mars Hydro, but amazon took care of the problem. I don’t think Mars Hydro took care of their issue, delayed order/delivery, and the 18w bulb I also purchased arrived broken and looked like it was a used product, the screws holding the housing together were badly stripped liked someone had already tried to take I apart. The TS600 seemed to be new.
I love mars
Well let me say this lil light packs a punch i will flower a 2x2 area no problem i have a plant under the Ts600 and it is flowering and is full of frost and buds all over it. I will let you know how the end result turn out so far the light is jamming
Very nice addition
Don't ever buy large fixtures again. You get so much better results with smaller fixtures spread out over grow area. When one goes out, it's easy to swap out, and cheap. When my 1600ProII series started to go, it was the whole area affected by downturn of output, versus one single fixture in a group of 8. Learned my lesson. The lights are a great addition to say the eco or proII, mix them in. They don't have fans, so they are warm. They are great white light addition to the red spectrum heavy eco and proII which are very purple. Great light, ultralight and very bright. Getting more soon.
- Amazing buds for 100watts These lights are amazing for the price I put two of the TS 600s into a 2x4 grow tent with exhaust fan and oscillating fan all for 400 bucks. And the lights themselves are just crazy bright for only 100 watts at the wall. I'm sure that they will easily produce a gram per watt. All of my lights are Mars Hydro now. I got the two TS 600s, one TSL 2000, and a Mars Hydro 2 1600. I get amazing results with all of them.
- Product Questions
- Русский анал
- How many LEDs does this panel have and how long is the average life expectancy of the light?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- How big is it? Dimensions?
- Tell me your recommendations please.
- Tell me your recommendations please.
- How many diodes does the ts600 have?
- does this model come with a uk plug?
- Can the wattage be adjusted? And, is this unit safe for cloning?
- Is the ballast removable on this smallest model.....so as to be able to put it outside the tent or grow closet??
- Is this dimmable if so what kind of a dimmer do i buy for it?
- Does anybody have any tips on the way to fix my problem?:/
- What is height should I use for seedlings if I am not using a grow tent?
- Do you ship to Australia?
- so im i to understand, the spectrum adjusts by the amount of space between the light and the plant?