Auto-Flowering Cannabis Strains
Autoflowering cannabis plants will automatically start flowering on their own within 2-4 weeks of germination.Harvest is usually 2-3 months from seed and depends almost completely on the strain.
- Short life span
- No need light schedule to trigger flowering
- Can be kept short in stature for "stealth" growing
- No need for a separate vegetative and flowering environment
- Simple seed production, one plant can produce several hundred seeds
- Due to short life span can be grown in cold climates where summers are short and cold
- Can be grown outside in city environment where there is artificial lighting, that would affect (stress) regular strains
- Can produce multiple harvests outdoors in one season
As autoflower cannabis will not wait for signal to start flowering,usually photoperiod cannabis will yield more.