- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 6 WATTAGE(5% DEVIATION) N/A COVERAGE(FT) N/A PPFD No Spectrum 440-460nm,610-660nm,730-740nm, 5500K-6000K Chip Brand New SMD Epistar LEDS QUANTITY N/A DRIVER N/A IP65 WATERPROOF N/A Certificate No Voltage No Dimension 67x37x15cm Lifespan 50000 hours Vent Size No Mesh Window Size No DOOR QUANTITY N/A SUPPORT CAPACITY No SMALL ROOM HEIGHT(UPPER/LOWER) N/A ROOM WIDTH(BIGGER/SMALLER) N/A CARBON FILTER SIZE N/A FAN SIZE N/A DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH N/A DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH N/A SPEED CONTROLLER N/A HYGROMETER N/A WARRANTY N/A RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT No
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 20 item(s)
Eco 98 600 watts
This grow led is way better than the 1000w kings of Amazon..after a few months LEDs started burning out..i had 4 of them in a 4x4 grow tent ..3 outta four have since been removed from my tent..im gonna run 3 of these eco 98 series in my 4x4..they pull 222 from wall so thats 666 total watts vs my kings 185x4=740.and cover less space than 3 of these eco 98 best buy ive made..cant go wrong
Great light, for a nice price!
Great light! Im in week 2 of flower, and everthing is doing well. Minimum heat! Very easy to use. I grow 4 plants! Look forward to my harvest.Thank you marshydro
Seems well built for 200 bucks
Solid light thus far growing nice nugs and continuing to pack on weight. Its outperforming my 400w hps by far.and i like that its not quite as purple as some of the same price off brand leds due to higher ratio of white led
These lights work great!
Only in the vegetive stage thus far, but my females are loving this light. If they respond as well during flower my harvest should be tremendous. Very happy thus far!
MARS 600 ECO BEEN IN 12 AN I CAN ALREADY TELL THEIR PERKY
Love it for the price
- Eco 98 600 watts This grow led is way better than the 1000w kings of Amazon..after a few months LEDs started burning out..i had 4 of them in a 4x4 grow tent ..3 outta four have since been removed from my tent..im gonna run 3 of these eco 98 series in my 4x4..they pull 222 from wall so thats 666 total watts vs my kings 185x4=740.and cover less space than 3 of these eco 98 best buy ive made..cant go wrong
- Product Questions
- When will my order be shipped?
- What about buyers from other countries?
- Howdy! Would you mind if I share your weblog with my twitter group? Theres lots of people that I think would truly enjoy your content material. Please let me know. Thanks acedkgedfbkf
- Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! kedbadgabdca
- does this come with a veg and flowering switch?
- Hi, I've recently ordered 2 x 600w eco models and was wondering if these are sufficient for a 1.5m by 1.5 m area? Also it says replaces 250hps on the website but 300hps in the manual was just curious. I was also wondering if you could tell me the par and coverage area at 12inch. Thanks kane
- Hey I was thinking of purchasing a eco 600w but how long would delivery take as I live in Adelaide, Australia ? THANKYOU
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.