●【Lock All Light Insid】MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Interior is made of diamond mylar. Non-toxic to the environment, no harm to plants. High-quality 1680D canvas being double stitched, (ALL OTHERS BRAND grow tent is 601D canvas) which is tear-proof for perfect light locking, No light leaks or rips at all.
●【Durability Grow Tent】Stable Metal corner adapters and poles are the trustful supporters of the tent. No rusting nor paint-falling. Quick easy tool-free installation. Carries strong heavy-duty SBS zippers, double layer lining to create a light-proof seal.
●【Easy Observation of your Plants】Special peeks window made by double layers of cloths. Observe the growing conditions of your plants without opening the tent and avoid disturbing plants. The peek window also serves to dissipate heat and ventilate air.
●【Removable Tray Keep Clean】The package includes a removable waterproof floor tray to hold soil and fallen leaves. The tray can be taken out easily to wash. Removable and water-proof cleaning easy.
●【Good Ventilation&Fast Assembly】 Circular double-sleeved vent holes with adjustable nylon strap for air circulation by exhaust fan, ducting, carbon filter, or reflector. Better allows proper light, heat, and airflow. Quick tool-free installation. Reinforced by a sturdy metal frame to ensure security and stability, supports up to 140lb. Perfectly safeguard your plants to thrive even in winter.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 7.2 WATTAGE No COVERAGE(FT) No Average PPFD No PPE No Max Yield No Spectrum No Chip Brand No LEDS QUANTITY No DRIVER No IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate No Voltage No Dimension 2.3'x2.3'x5.3' (27''x27''x63'')( 70x70x160 cm) Lifespan No Vent Size 1x8'' (1x20cm) Mesh Window Size 1x10''x10'' (1x25x25 cm) DOOR QUANTITY 1 front door SUPPORT CAPACITY 50kg/110lb SMALL ROOM HEIGHT(UPPER/LOWER) No ROOM WIDTH(BIGGER/SMALLER) No CARBON FILTER SIZE No FAN SIZE No DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH No DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH No SPEED CONTROLLER No HYGROMETER No WARRANTY Final Sale RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT TS1000 Grow light
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 22 item(s)
Good quality tent with poorly positioned exhaust ports.
This is a nice grow tent the quality is very good. However there is one substantial drawback. The left and right exhaust ports should be closer to the back of the tent as it is in the middle. I have to position my filter toward the middle of the inside interfering with the light. Where the door ties back is also in the same location as that left exhaust port so it is a bit awkward securing the door without blocking the exhaust. Tube vents at bottom and utility pouch would be nice to have.
Great tent good value
Great tent! Wish it had tube vents at bottom
Great tent for the price.And custom service of Mars hydro is very good.100% recommendation.
3" bottom duct size, NOT 4"
Sturdy tent, but why in the world are the vent opening a 3" and not 4" ?
Inline fan's and duct come in 4" , not 3" .
I wish I would have paid more attention to the spec. sheet, because I would have passed on this tent. Beware of this design, because it won't work for proper ventilation.
Environment is everything, especially during flowering to regulate your RH, (humidity), to prevent mold on your plants.
Reply from Mars Hydro:
Thank you sir for the kind advice, we will check our info and revise soon. Sorry for the inconvenience,
Great value tent
Great tennt if you like total light seal. Like the texture of the tent and options for ventilation. Been growing seedlings and drying my crop for several months. Don't forget some of the quality bits such as the double sleave at the ports for better light control. Will be buying a 4x4 in the future.
- Good quality tent with poorly positioned exhaust ports. This is a nice grow tent the quality is very good. However there is one substantial drawback. The left and right exhaust ports should be closer to the back of the tent as it is in the middle. I have to position my filter toward the middle of the inside interfering with the light. Where the door ties back is also in the same location as that left exhaust port so it is a bit awkward securing the door without blocking the exhaust. Tube vents at bottom and utility pouch would be nice to have.
- Product Questions
- is it light-proof, and does it include any hardware for hanging equipment, attaching ventilation, etc?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Are the tents original? Is the price the best?
- How much weight can I hang from this tents crossbars? How much weight can I stack on top of the tent? Thanks for the great product!
- are these tent fireproof?
- Does the 28x28x64 tent have attached straps for hanging a filter system?
- Is it 28” or 27.55”? Also, neither is 2.5x2.5. That would be 30x30.
- Do you know the ETA when the tent will be delivered after I place order online?
- I want to buy this tent for my friend. What I am worried is that I heard of you do not send items to customers if the shipping address is different with billing address on Paypal. What should I do?