No Light Leakage: Mars Hydro indoor grow tents are made of tear-resistant 1680D canvas, as well as heavy-duty SBS zippers and double-stitched seams to prevent light from escaping.
Sturdy Indoor Grow Tent: Sturdy and durable metal corner adapters and poles can hold up to 154 lbs. No need to worry about the tent shaking, rusting or peeling paint.
Increased Light Intensity: The diamond internal mylar inside the tent reflects light throughout the plants, increasing the light intensity by 25%, thus increasing the yield of the plant.
Customer-Friendly Design: Dual sleeve vents allow for a flexible set-up of the ventilation system. The removable floor tray allows for quick cleanup and the mesh window enables quick viewing.
Temperature Control and Privacy: Growers can effectively control the temperature inside the tent and grow plants all year round. And the thick tent protects the grower's privacy.
- Additional Information
WATTAGE No Core Coverage No Max Coverage No PPE No PPF No Chip Brand No LEDS QUANTITY No Spectrum No Max Yield No DRIVER No Voltage No Amps No BTU No IP65 WATERPROOF No Lifespan No WARRANTY Final Sale Certificate No Dimension 4'x4'x6.6' (48''x48''x80'') (120x120x200 cm) Weight(kg) 12.8 Vent Size 6x8'' (6x20cm) Mesh Window Size 1x10''x10'' (1x25x25 cm) DOOR QUANTITY 1 front door 2 side doors SUPPORT CAPACITY 70kg/154lb SMALL ROOM HEIGHT(UPPER/LOWER) No ROOM WIDTH(BIGGER/SMALLER) No CARBON FILTER SIZE No FAN SIZE No DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH No DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH No HYGROMETER No Fan Controller No
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 26 item(s)
Fairly nice tent as far as features go, but definitely has pin holes. Support poles are thin & flexible, and may not last.
This was my first Mars hydro 4*4*8 tent and it is the best quality of any tent I have ever had. NO light leaks and what appears to be quality zippers. The setup was a little hard for one person but got it together ok.
Wow, I'm a new grower and bought a cheap whole kit on ebay, wow, what a difference in quality. Awesome build n way thicker. Great tent
Great tent, no light leaks, good zippers and easy to setup.
Great customer service
My tent had a small tear and they are replacing my tent no questions asked. They responded to my emails almost immediately, it’s clear to me they support their products.
Great tent too, good solid materials and the reflective materials are impressive.
- Light leaks Fairly nice tent as far as features go, but definitely has pin holes. Support poles are thin & flexible, and may not last.
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- Can the height be adjusted?
- Does it have bars across the top for hanging lights/fan?
- Do the tent is metal pole or plastic
- What are the size of the duct port openings?
- How much weight can be supported from frame?
- Does it have the removable tray. How many support bars on the top.
- is there a link for installation possible. I'm having problems
- Is there warranty on the tents.i had mine a year and the zipper is now splitting and it was not used much,thanks in advance.