Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Mars Reflector 48 300w Indoor Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$559.99
Special Price US$475.99
Out of stock
Great light....price and performance is worth the buy.ServiceI used the Mars 192 model for 4 grows. Does a nice job! Today the grow room is suited with 2 other light brands. We now can compare cost vs. the end product side by side. We use 2 HID lights (600W). 1 GL8 900 with 2 red booster lights during flower. 1 Mars 192. Cost of the Mars 192 was lot cheaper then the other two. Going to be interesting where we spend our next $$$ with.
Great light and well made.Highly recommended.ServiceWent one full cycle with this light in a 4 x 4 tent.... I was amazed at the growth! Flowering was also adequate good bang for your buck . I'm hooked on LED for sure now!Great ProductServiceBeen using this light for 2 months now. Awesome product, no problems. I filter for smell in a 4x4 tent and with this minimal ventilation I have no heat provlems. Good light for veg eager to see its blooming capabilities.Not the best serviceServiceThe light seems to do the job so far. The problem is i didnt get the right plug that i ordered and when i told Mars Hydro they asked if I could buy it somewhere else. I already paid for it! Other than that, they dont answer my questions on email. Im lucky i got a plug which i could use, or else i would still be in veg with my plants. I hope you will fix the problem and the mistake you did, when you gave me a UK plug instead of the EU. I already paid for it
Reply by Mars Hydro: Hi Patrick, thanks for the kind advice, we will make progress for sure. :) I am sure next time you will get better service. :)Mars hydro reflectorServiceThis light is perfect my ladys are love it Nice big and hard nugs. If you are looking for a light don search anymore this is the one you need give this ligt a try i did the same and i love it. I grow in a tent the size is 80x80x160cm i know this light is overpowerd for this space but now there are no weaker light places on my grow space. The communication with mars hydro is very good i have some questions and in 24 hours i have my answer.Mars hydro reflectorServiceI have the light now a couple of weeks. i cant complain about something the nugs are hard and big and the plants love the light i grow in a 80×80×160 cm tent i know its overloperd. If you looking for a good price and kwaliteits ligt dont look for something els and give thuis one a try you wil love it and your plants alsof
My rate for customer service is a 10/10 good comunication and help of you need to know somethingJohnServiceThis design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog well, almostHaHa! Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! ffdbagbgdeagbkdeJohnServiceHelpful info. Fortunate me I found your website by chance, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it. kdeaaefbkcfbgbcgGreat productServiceI love my reflector 192, I have high end LED but still I use this light all the timeGreat productServiceI have 2 Mars hydro 192 reflector series and love it!? I still use it even tho I have 2 high end LED but the Mars hydro still gets used almost every grow
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- When will my order be shipped?
- Why does the tracking number on my order you gave me saying it's going to a different city and state?
- How many BTU's does this light emit ? How many true watts is it ? Not how many comparable watts. We are setting up a 180,000 sq ft grow facility. We are looking for the right light. My number is 253.880.6345. I would like for someone from your company to call me please, Thanks...Richie
- Is this light safe to use in a 36x36x60 grow tent with a cool mist humidifier?
- I am wondering the IP water rating on this light?
- Why is it 1000w led but only pulls 450w? I do not understand, I use the Mars hydro 400w and thought it was 400 actual watts? Am I just not up on my lights.
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.