- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 5 WATTAGE(5% DEVIATION) N/A COVERAGE(FT) N/A PPFD No Spectrum 440nm, 460nm, 630nm ，660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k Chip Brand New SMD Epistar LEDS QUANTITY N/A DRIVER N/A IP65 WATERPROOF N/A Certificate No Voltage Input voltage: 85V - 265V Amperage: 3.18 @ 110v | 1.55 @ 220v Dimension 39x36x16cm Lifespan 50000 hours Vent Size No Mesh Window Size No DOOR QUANTITY N/A SUPPORT CAPACITY No SMALL ROOM HEIGHT(UPPER/LOWER) N/A ROOM WIDTH(BIGGER/SMALLER) N/A CARBON FILTER SIZE N/A FAN SIZE N/A DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH N/A DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH N/A SPEED CONTROLLER N/A HYGROMETER N/A WARRANTY N/A RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT No
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
nice little light. upgraded from the Mars II series 400w. It's much smaller, runs cooler, and virutally silent.
Discrete shipping. Other companies have sent me lights with advertising on the box. I can guarantee the postmaster doesn't grow.
This light runs cool. Not concerned about led burn out or fire.
Only a few days into an early miss grow and already less stretching than my previous led grow light. Should be dense bud.
Spend the extra money and buy Mars Hydro!
Fast delivery and looks AMAZING!
Beautiful lights and super quality.
Now to put this light to the test!!!
Great product and quality
Is a great product, my girls love them!!! Today im order today again :D and i know Mars-Hydro will be in my garden always to make more Love ❤️!!!
Great light, really energy efficient and solid build quality.
Great value light, my plants absolutely love it will be buying another unit very soon.
- great light nice little light. upgraded from the Mars II series 400w. It's much smaller, runs cooler, and virutally silent.
- Product Questions
- Does Mars Pro II 80 LED work with 220 volts？
- When will my order be shipped?
- What about buyers from other countries?
- Does Mars Pro II series support Daisy Chain for cascading connection?
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Is this the 3w or 5w model?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.