Sturdy And Long Lasting Indoor Grow Tent: With an iron structure together with steel corners that support up to 110LB, Mars Hydro grow tents will not rust, neither tip over nor be crushed.
Exclusive And Perpetual Grow Space: Mars Hydro grow tents offer a specific area for cultivators to grow preferred plants across the year without stressing over seasons or weather.
Easy To Use Ideas: Mesh window for easy observation, detachable floor tray for practical maintenance, as well as circular vent holes with flexible nylon belts for a better installment of circulation systems.
No Light Leak And High Reflectivity: Mars Hydro indoor grow tents use 1680D tear-proof canvas and carefully stitched zippers to hold all light inside, avoid light leaking.
Rise Light Intensity: Highly-reflective diamond internal mylar is able to reflect light to the whole plant and enhance the light intensity by 25%, assisting yield more than without a tent.
- Additional Information
WATTAGE No Core Coverage No Max Coverage No PPE No PPF No Chip Brand No LEDS QUANTITY No Spectrum No Max Yield No DRIVER No Voltage No Amps No BTU No IP65 WATERPROOF No Lifespan No WARRANTY Final Sale Certificate No Dimension 2.3'x2.3'x5.3' (27''x27''x63'')( 70x70x160 cm) Weight(kg) 7.2 Vent Size 1x8'' (1x20cm) Mesh Window Size 1x10''x10'' (1x25x25 cm) DOOR QUANTITY 1 front door SUPPORT CAPACITY 50kg/110lb SMALL ROOM HEIGHT(UPPER/LOWER) No ROOM WIDTH(BIGGER/SMALLER) No CARBON FILTER SIZE No FAN SIZE No DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH No DUCT TUBE SIZE/LENGTH No HYGROMETER No Fan Controller No
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 22 item(s)
Good quality tent with poorly positioned exhaust ports.
This is a nice grow tent the quality is very good. However there is one substantial drawback. The left and right exhaust ports should be closer to the back of the tent as it is in the middle. I have to position my filter toward the middle of the inside interfering with the light. Where the door ties back is also in the same location as that left exhaust port so it is a bit awkward securing the door without blocking the exhaust. Tube vents at bottom and utility pouch would be nice to have.
Great tent good value
Great tent! Wish it had tube vents at bottom
Great tent for the price.And custom service of Mars hydro is very good.100% recommendation.
3" bottom duct size, NOT 4"
Sturdy tent, but why in the world are the vent opening a 3" and not 4" ?
Inline fan's and duct come in 4" , not 3" .
I wish I would have paid more attention to the spec. sheet, because I would have passed on this tent. Beware of this design, because it won't work for proper ventilation.
Environment is everything, especially during flowering to regulate your RH, (humidity), to prevent mold on your plants.
Reply from Mars Hydro:
Thank you sir for the kind advice, we will check our info and revise soon. Sorry for the inconvenience,
Great value tent
Great tennt if you like total light seal. Like the texture of the tent and options for ventilation. Been growing seedlings and drying my crop for several months. Don't forget some of the quality bits such as the double sleave at the ports for better light control. Will be buying a 4x4 in the future.
- Good quality tent with poorly positioned exhaust ports. This is a nice grow tent the quality is very good. However there is one substantial drawback. The left and right exhaust ports should be closer to the back of the tent as it is in the middle. I have to position my filter toward the middle of the inside interfering with the light. Where the door ties back is also in the same location as that left exhaust port so it is a bit awkward securing the door without blocking the exhaust. Tube vents at bottom and utility pouch would be nice to have.
- Product Questions
- is it light-proof, and does it include any hardware for hanging equipment, attaching ventilation, etc?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Are the tents original? Is the price the best?
- How much weight can I hang from this tents crossbars? How much weight can I stack on top of the tent? Thanks for the great product!
- are these tent fireproof?
- Does the 28x28x64 tent have attached straps for hanging a filter system?
- Is it 28” or 27.55”? Also, neither is 2.5x2.5. That would be 30x30.
- Do you know the ETA when the tent will be delivered after I place order online?
- I want to buy this tent for my friend. What I am worried is that I heard of you do not send items to customers if the shipping address is different with billing address on Paypal. What should I do?