Low Energy Consumption LED Grow Light: Consuming 450w and also placed with 1016 pcs chips, TS3000 is able to replace a 600w HPS light while saving 25% electricity.
High Performance LED Grow Light: With overall light output PPF 1151umol/S and leading PPE 2.7 umol/j, it's 50% even more photon efficient as well as can promise a 30% more yield comparing to the old HPS/MH lights.
Patented Reflective Hood Design: The reflector style on TS3000 has been patented, which can successfully gather the light spread in all directions to enhance its light intensity and also aid plants absorb more light.
Full Spectrum Advanced Spectra: By the special combination of spectra that emits most light in the 400-700nm waveband, extremely good for plant photosynthesis. Sufficient IR(730-740nm) is in the spectrum to induce bigger buds.
Dimming And Daisy Chain Capability Available: Leveraging a separate dimmer on the removable driver, it supports 0-100% illumination modification and up to 15 LEDs daisy-chained in series, it supplies different light brightness for various plant stages and meanwhile reduces power waste.
Trustworthy Certifications And Fast Warranty: CE, ETL, RoHS, UKCA security certifications authorized, 50,000 hrs durability, 5-year warranty, as well as local after-sales service facilities.
Home-Use And Commercially-Viable LED Grow Light: TS3000 performs well in efficiency and light coverage that is suitable for both home cultivation and commercial projects, able to operate on 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC.
- Additional Information
WATTAGE 450W±5%@AC120-277V Core Coverage 4'x4' Max Coverage 5'x5' PPE 2.7μmol/j PPF [email protected] Chip Brand BridgeLux LEDS QUANTITY 1016 Spectrum 660-665nm 730-740nm 3000-3200K 6000-6500K Max Yield 2.4g/W DRIVER MeanWell Voltage AC100-277V Amps [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] BTU 1534.5 Lifespan 50000 H WARRANTY 5 years Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Dimension 641.5*579.2*68.63mm Weight(kg) 5.1
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 24 item(s)
Smash that pricepoint
For the price, you really can't beat it. The mean-wells run a bit hot, so I'd suggest running a fan to keep them cool and extend their life. The light penetration was very good for LEDs. I used SCROG method and had very dense flowers with great yields. In comparison to a different brand light (similar cost), it beats it hands down- especially for light penetration and spectrum.
Super fast service. Shipping under 2 days from order. Nice light
Great value and healthy plants
I love this light it runs cool if you have good ventilation and low power consumption but very bright and the plants love it!
Top quality built to last
The wife and I bought two of these and so far we seem to be very happy with them in veg..
The Dogs Danglies
Absolutely spot on. Very bright and flowers plants easily.. with a huge yield.
- Smash that pricepoint For the price, you really can't beat it. The mean-wells run a bit hot, so I'd suggest running a fan to keep them cool and extend their life. The light penetration was very good for LEDs. I used SCROG method and had very dense flowers with great yields. In comparison to a different brand light (similar cost), it beats it hands down- especially for light penetration and spectrum.
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- hello I am considering replacing my HPS lighting with your led. what is the running temp of the TS3000? id like to size my AC for the heat. thank you
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Do i need to dim the light for seed or veg and if so by how much.
- Hello. how much time is during the warranty for the ts2000?And how does it work (I'm living in France)? I love this model , but,i ever have some problems with other model (not your product , ngl model) ,and i wanna know that before buy anything now.Best regards.
- Will this fit in a 4x8 tent and the tent is 7' tall? I was thinking one of these for each side
- Would these be sufficient for supplemental lighting in a greenhouse setup? Flowering cannabis, higher sidewall, proper ventilation and heating/cooling. Will never be directly sprayed with water but might experience condensation occasionally. Thanks