Frequently bought together
Mars Pro II Cree 256 Best Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Weight 17 Item NO. Mars Pro II Cree 256 led Draw power 20V :4.7A;564W 240V:2.28A;547W Spectrum 440nm, 460nm, 630nm ，660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k Chip Brand New SMD Cree Dimension 67x64x20cm Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Compare to HPS/MH/HID 700W Lifespan 50000 hours N.W/G.W 17 UPC Number 600740989063
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants Seedling stage: 24~30‘’,Veg Stage: 16~24‘’,Flowering Stage: 12~16‘’
4.Here are more tips for grow under our light: Growth stage, turn Growth switch on. Bloom stage, turn Growth and Bloom switches on.
5.Recommended Lighting Time Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
6.Recommended Growing Conditions The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow. The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
7.Please Note The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment. Light may be too strong, please wear your sunglasses when looking at it. Some leds seem dim. They are IR. Human eye can not see IR very clearly, but you can wear sunglasses to check.
- When will my order be shipped?
- What comes in the box?
- how many fans on the light
- how many fans on thepro 1200 cree
- I am considering purchasing a couple of Mars Pro II 1200w Cree 256 , but I would first like a detailed copy of your current warranty to examine first. Specifically, I want to know how long the warranty is, what it covers, and if it covers replacement of the light should it fail, and for how long that lasts. I am aware that Mars failed to honor their warranties properly in the past and that Mars was banned from THCFarmer for this specific reason, and I want to know if this problem has been fixed prior to even considering Mars.
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
TS 3000 QB Design Led Plant Grow Light for 4'x4', Sunlike Spectrum with IR, Replace 800~1000w HPS - Mars HydroUS$439.99 As low as: US$431.19
Regular Price: US$824.99
Special Price US$659.99
Regular Price: US$475.99
Special Price US$405.99
Not recommended for anything less than a 6' tall tent.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *