Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 28''x28''x64'' (70x70x160cm) - Mars Hydro
Weight 8.5 Item NO. Mars Hydro Grow Tent 28"x28"x64" Material Heavy Duty Nylon Canvas Density 1680D Connecter Material Steel Ducting Port Quantity 3 ( 2x6''+1x8" Double Cinching ) Electrical Port Quantity 2 (3") Vent Size 2 x 3", 2 x 8", 4 x 10"(Quantity*Diameter) Ventilation System 1x8" roof mount; 2x6" upper side mount; 3x0.5 sq foot lower vents Mesh Window Size 7”×12”(Quantity* L/W) Door Quantity 1 Dimension 28'' × 28'' × 64'' 1680D '(70cm x 70cm x 160cm') N.W/G.W 7.4KG / 16.3lbs and 8.3KG / 18.3lbs Warehouse USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Russia UPC Number 686494410237
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
- Extreme care when handling sharp object in or around the tent
- Assemble correctly to avoid tent tipping over and causing injury
- Do not hang equipment on or from grow tent that may collect water
- is it light-proof, and does it include any hardware for hanging equipment, attaching ventilation, etc?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Are the tents original? Is the price the best?
- How much weight can I hang from this tents crossbars? How much weight can I stack on top of the tent? Thanks for the great product!
- Does the 28x28x64 tent have attached straps for hanging a filter system?
- Is it 28” or 27.55”? Also, neither is 2.5x2.5. That would be 30x30.
- Do you know the ETA when the tent will be delivered after I place order online?
- I want to buy this tent for my friend. What I am worried is that I heard of you do not send items to customers if the shipping address is different with billing address on Paypal. What should I do?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$199.99
Special Price US$174.99
Inline fan's and duct come in 4" , not 3" .
I wish I would have paid more attention to the spec. sheet, because I would have passed on this tent. Beware of this design, because it won't work for proper ventilation.
Environment is everything, especially during flowering to regulate your RH, (humidity), to prevent mold on your plants.
Reply from Mars Hydro:
Thank you sir for the kind advice, we will check our info and revise soon. Sorry for the inconvenience,
I like my new MarsHydro tent very much, 70X70X160 cm. I bought an Oatey water tank drain pan and it fits perfectly on the bottom so now I'm garanted from any accidental spillage, The pan is circular so my 5 controled manifolded (main lined) plants gets all the concentrated light from a Mars II 400 LED grow light. I can open or close vent holes to control heat and humidity levels, I only use 2 6'' fan clamped to the solid roof bars inside for air circulation. I got wonderfull results.
This tent as a great look and is very sturdy. Every detail is well thought out and zippers are strong. Like I said I like it very much.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *