Frequently bought together
Weight 6 Item NO. Mars ECO 120 LED Draw power 120V : 1.87A; 226W ;240V:1.0A; 223W Spectrum 440-460nm,610-660nm,730-740nm, 5500K-6000K Chip Brand New SMD Epistar Dimension 67x37x15cm Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Compare to HPS/MH/HID 260w Lifespan 50000 hours Warehouse USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia UPC Number 686494408302
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling: 20"-28'' Veg: 16''-20'' Flower: 10''-16''
4.Here are more tips for grow under our light:
Growth stage, turn Growth switch on. Bloom stage, turn Growth and Bloom switches on.
5.Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
6.Recommended Growing Conditions
The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment.
Light may be too strong, please wear your sunglasses when looking at it.
Some leds seem dim. They are IR. Human eye can not see IR very clearly, but you can wear sunglasses to check.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Howdy! Would you mind if I share your weblog with my twitter group? Theres lots of people that I think would truly enjoy your content material. Please let me know. Thanks acedkgedfbkf
- Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! kedbadgabdca
- does this come with a veg and flowering switch?
- Hi, I've recently ordered 2 x 600w eco models and was wondering if these are sufficient for a 1.5m by 1.5 m area? Also it says replaces 250hps on the website but 300hps in the manual was just curious. I was also wondering if you could tell me the par and coverage area at 12inch. Thanks kane
- Hey I was thinking of purchasing a eco 600w but how long would delivery take as I live in Adelaide, Australia ? THANKYOU
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$460.99
Special Price US$418.99
Regular Price: US$283.99
Special Price US$258.99
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *