Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Item NO. Mars SP-250 LED Draw power 120V:1.93A;232W 240V:1.01A;242W Spectrum 380~410nm, 650~660nm, 730~740nm, 3000~3200k, 6000~6500k Coverage 2'X4' Chip Brand New SMD Epistar Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Dimension 16x16x115cm N.W/G.W 7 kg Lifespan 50000 hours UPC Number 686494423275 Compare to HPS/MH/HID 400 watt Plug Type EU,UK,AU,USA,Japan Humidity ≤90% View Angle of LED 90°-120° Warehouse US, CA, AU, EU, UK
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
- Just curious if this light carried ir leds. Thanks.
- Hello, under description, dimensions 35.5x2.95x2.63ft, just wondering if that is correct?
- is it dimmable?
- I need to know do you have a par sheet with 2 sp 200 light for a 4x4 tent or can you test them and email me the PAR sheet. thanks
- How much umol/J for this led?
- Hi, when will be this led lights SP-250 available in DE Deutsche warehouse?
- What is the warranty on the SP 250
- How high from the canopy do I hang the SP 250? Is it 18-24" in veg and 12-18" in bloom?
- Does the light come with necessary equipment for hanging?
- How long of a warranty do you offer on your sp 250 lights
- Can the light be daisy chained?
- Is it waterproof?
- What is the difference between SP200 and SP 250? They look the same.
- Recently purchased the SP250 and love it, but the power supply gets too hot, is this normal?
- How can I move the driver outside of the tent?
- Can the light be daisy chained?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- What is the SP 250's coverage for veg and flower?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$358.99
Special Price US$249.99As low as: US$244.99
Regular Price: US$460.99
Special Price US$418.99
US$249.99 As low as: US$244.99
Happy Day Mars Hydro!!!
Suitable for germing, veg and flower .
Great light distribution and spectrum.
Great build quality and like they say easy to hang, its a plug and play light.
I wish you could still get them at the preorder price, but even at the higher price, they are still a bargain for this quality light. Kind of crazy to think that just a few years ago you would have to spend nearly a thousand dollars for an LED light that would be lower quality than this one. Nice job Mars Hydro.
Being splash proof means you can wipe over the diodes with a damp cloth when they become dusty, this is so underrated in my opinion. Pretty much all the heat comes from the driver which is above the light so under it stays very cool, and if you wanted to you can take the driver off and positioned it outside the grow area by fitting an extension cord. This would reduce the heat even more but I find mine so cool it isn't necessary.
I like my reviews to be balanced to I want to say a couple of negative things but I honestly can't think of any. I haven't had any problems at all. Oh ok here is one thing I would change, it doesn't have an on/off switch, one of those would be an improvement, but it's a very small problem. And a dimmer which is easily accessible and adjusted without tools would be good. You can actually adjust the wattage /brightness but you need to unscrew the driver first which isn't ideal. That covers everything I guess. Buy it, you won't regret it
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *