Iron is a necessary nutrient that help plants grow tissues.
Iron is needed to help enzymes function well or for chlorophyll to synthesize properly.
Signs of Iron Deficiency
- Yellowing outside the veins of the plants leaf,veins remain green
- Young leaves show yellow from opposite tips of the leaf
- Slow growth
- Bigger leaves will start to yellow between the veins of the leaf
- Leaves will start to show signs of burnt tips
- Eventually, leaf will fall off
- Thin bud development
1.) Adjust pH to Correct Range
In soil, iron is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.0 - 6.5 pH range
In coco coir or hydro, iron is best absorbed by the roots in the 5.5 - 6.5 pH range
2）most plants growers don't need to add more iron in response to an iron deficiency，usually cal-mag supplement contains iron,so do not overdoes.
3）Give proper water schedule,do not over watered ,the root system is important for plants to recover from iron deficiency.