Frequently bought together
Mars Reflector 192 1000w Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Weight 11 Item NO. Reflector 192 led Draw power 120V : 2.95A; 355W ; 240V:1.58A; 350W Spectrum 440nm, 460nm, 630nm ，660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k Chip Brand New SMD Epistar Dimension 66x33x14cm Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Compare to HPS/MH/HID 450 watt Lifespan 50000 hours Warehouse USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia UPC Number 708747426366
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''
4.Here are more tips for grow under our light:
Growth stage, turn Growth switch on. Bloom stage, turn Growth and Bloom switches on.
5.Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
6.Recommended Growing Conditions
The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment.
Light may be too strong, please wear your sunglasses when looking at it.
Some leds seem dim. They are IR. Human eye can not see IR very clearly, but you can wear sunglasses to check.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Why does the tracking number on my order you gave me saying it's going to a different city and state?
- How many BTU's does this light emit ? How many true watts is it ? Not how many comparable watts. We are setting up a 180,000 sq ft grow facility. We are looking for the right light. My number is 253.880.6345. I would like for someone from your company to call me please, Thanks...Richie
- Is this light safe to use in a 36x36x60 grow tent with a cool mist humidifier?
- I am wondering the IP water rating on this light?
- Why is it 1000w led but only pulls 450w? I do not understand, I use the Mars hydro 400w and thought it was 400 actual watts? Am I just not up on my lights.
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$475.99
Special Price US$405.99
Regular Price: US$824.99
Special Price US$659.99
Regular Price: US$303.99
Special Price US$258.99
Great light and well made.
Reply by Mars Hydro: Hi Patrick, thanks for the kind advice, we will make progress for sure. :) I am sure next time you will get better service. :)
My rate for customer service is a 10/10 good comunication and help of you need to know something
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *