Efficient LED Grow Lights: SP150 mounts 322 [email protected] (360 [email protected]) diodes, consumes only 140w electrical power, but has matching PPF output with a 250w HPS light while saving 44% electricity.
Adequate PPF Output: Emitting 261umol photons per second, SP150 promises 1.8g/w yield on average with 2.0μmol/j PPE, increasing yields by 30% over HPS lights.
Enhanced Blue Band In Spectrum: SP150 is a full-spectrum LED grow light with enhanced blue wavelength, thus beneficial to the growth/veg stage of plants, especially for stretching leaves and increasing leaf area. Also, the full-spectrum design ensures the proper growth of the other plant stages.
Waterproof Function And Optimal Heat Dissipation: Level IP65 waterproof, wipe the worry of humidity. A finned heat sink built by aluminum dissipates the heat quickly.
Safety Certifications And 5-Year Warranty: CE, ETL, RoHS, UKCA safety certification, 50,000-hour longevity, 5-year warranty, convenient local after-sales service.
Suitable For Various Home Veg Grows: Flexibly applied to a variety of home scenes, including cabinets, plant shelves, can also be used for corner supplemental lights.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 1.9 WATTAGE 140W ±5%@AC120V 140W ±%@AC240V COVERAGE(FT) 2'x2' PPE 2.0μmol/j PPF 261umol/S @AC120V, 269umol/S @AC240V Max Yield 1.8g/W Spectrum 650-665nm 3000-3200nm 6000-6500nm Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 322 [email protected] 360 [email protected] DRIVER / Voltage AC110-130V，220-240V Dimension 598* 80 * 49.5mm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 hours WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 2.3'x2.3' tent/70x70cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Just how great this little light is.
Was on a tight budget, had to start growing my own.picked up SP150 built my own 2x3x6 attic room growhut.planted 3 seeds in 7gal fabrics, tended them night n day for 14 wks and dragging every morsel of power from the light-ended up with 11oz!!!
Need another one
Solid lights at a good price. Wish they had UV diodes
Used two of the SP-150 lights in a 3'x3' tent. Over all, these are great lights and definitely worth the money. Would like to see these lights upgraded with UV diodes to help push the frosting on the bud. Ran a round earlier in the year using the SP-250's (with UV) and they definitely outperformed the SP-150 when you compared the g/sq ft. Under the SP-150 lights, I managed 50g/sq ft and 1.69 g/W. Did the deep defoliation at day 1 and day 21 of the cycle as normal for both rooms.
II use these lamps for over a month now I can say that the intensity is very powerful light penetration and incredible I have 2 sp150 in 60 * 80 in hydro the buds are huge thanks mars hydro very good job for the SP séries
Sp-150 great light
Perfect for seedlings at 15" above,well made nice light
- Just how great this little light is. Was on a tight budget, had to start growing my own.picked up SP150 built my own 2x3x6 attic room growhut.planted 3 seeds in 7gal fabrics, tended them night n day for 14 wks and dragging every morsel of power from the light-ended up with 11oz!!!
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- How would 3 of these in a 2x4 match up against one SP250?
- What model number are the LEDs?
- What are the dimensions of this unit? (in×in)
- Are the sp 150s daisy chainable?
- Can the light be daisy chained?
- Is this light dimmable?
- What voltage can I use this light?
- For the sp150 what are the recommended heights
- Is it waterproof?
- Recently purchased a SP150, can you tell me the recommended hanging height and lighting hours?
- What is the coverage of this light? How can I know if it will be suitable for my space?
- Where is the CSA or similar listing located on the fixtures? My inspectors are asking.
- How many plants per light
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Does the SP150 have UV and IR?