Frequently bought together
Mars Cree COB 300W Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro
Indoor Grow Tent 28''x28''x64'' (70x70x160cm) - Mars Hydro
Special PriceAs low as:
Weight 6 Item NO. MARS COB Draw power 120V : 0.99A; 120W; 240V:0.50A; 118W Coverage Core coverage: 2.5'x2.5' / Max coverage: 4.5'x4.5' Spectrum 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white Chip Brand New SMD Osram, Cree chips Dimension 27x28x32cm Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Lifespan 50000 hours N.W/G.W 3.4KG(7.5lb) Warehouse USA, UK, DE, AU, Canada UPC Number 600740988462
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling stage: 20''~28‘’ Veg Stage: 16''~20‘’ ;Flowering Stage: 10''~16‘’
4.Here are more tips for grow under our light:
Growth stage, turn Growth switch on. Bloom stage, turn Growth and Bloom switches on.
5.Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
6.Recommended Growing Conditions
The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment.
Light may be too strong, please wear your sunglasses when looking at it.
Some leds seem dim. They are IR. Human eye can not see IR very clearly, but you can wear sunglasses to check.
- Does the cob make more new series ? like 400w,600w, 800w, 1000w?
- When will my order be shipped?
- What does COB mean?
- How many of these lights for a 4'x4' tent?
- Which Cree COB do you use exactly?
- Does this have separate switches for veg and flower?
- Hello, Thank you for cob light, I am wanting to know if the Meanwell hlg-100h-54a driver in the picture, it shows the driver with the 2 black caps covering the opening to adj. output levels? Are they now on the bottom of the driver like sp250? No worries if not, just asking. Thank you.
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
TS 1000 QB Design Led Plant Grow Lamp for 2'x2' Sunlike Spectrum with IR, Replace 200~300w HPS - Mars HydroUS$139.99
Regular Price: US$174.99
Special Price US$139.99
Regular Price: US$163.99
Special Price US$139.99
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *