Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 96''X96''X80''- (240x240x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Eco 98 600 wattsServiceThis grow led is way better than the 1000w kings of Amazon..after a few months LEDs started burning out..i had 4 of them in a 4x4 grow tent ..3 outta four have since been removed from my tent..im gonna run 3 of these eco 98 series in my 4x4..they pull 222 from wall so thats 666 total watts vs my kings 185x4=740.and cover less space than 3 of these eco 98 best buy ive made..cant go wrongGreat light, for a nice price!ServiceGreat light! Im in week 2 of flower, and everthing is doing well. Minimum heat! Very easy to use. I grow 4 plants! Look forward to my harvest.Thank you marshydroSeems well built for 200 bucksServiceSolid light thus far growing nice nugs and continuing to pack on weight. Its outperforming my 400w hps by far.and i like that its not quite as purple as some of the same price off brand leds due to higher ratio of white ledThese lights work great!ServiceOnly in the vegetive stage thus far, but my females are loving this light. If they respond as well during flower my harvest should be tremendous. Very happy thus far!MARS 600 ECO BEEN IN 12 AN I CAN ALREADY TELL THEIR PERKYServiceLove it for the pricevery brightServicehave had this light for about 2 weeks and its working very well for 4 plants, seems to be good quality.ECO98 grow lightServiceThis is a great light simple as that it works really good for the price.ECO98 grow lightServiceAn excellent light with great penetration and the latest chip tech.ECO98 grow lightServiceGreat light no need for bells and whistles the eco light is just perfect for growing big beautiful Bud simple as that.ECO98 grow lightServiceI love this eco 98 light and IAM far from a beginner. This is a great light with the latest in led technology. It is a perfect spectrum that grow huge plants.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- When will my order be shipped?
- What about buyers from other countries?
- Howdy! Would you mind if I share your weblog with my twitter group? Theres lots of people that I think would truly enjoy your content material. Please let me know. Thanks acedkgedfbkf
- Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! kedbadgabdca
- does this come with a veg and flowering switch?
- Hi, I've recently ordered 2 x 600w eco models and was wondering if these are sufficient for a 1.5m by 1.5 m area? Also it says replaces 250hps on the website but 300hps in the manual was just curious. I was also wondering if you could tell me the par and coverage area at 12inch. Thanks kane
- Hey I was thinking of purchasing a eco 600w but how long would delivery take as I live in Adelaide, Australia ? THANKYOU
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.