Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 96''X96''X80''- (240x240x200cm) - Mars Hydro
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Regular Price: US$169.99
Special Price US$152.99
Out of stock
wonderfulServiceThis is the 2nd Mars Hydro light that I've gotten, they are awesome! Great coverage area, low heat, great features (switching lighting needs for growth cycles). Excellent pricewonderful serviceServicehesitate to go with Vip light or Mars light.But i finally go with Mars as the good reputation and wonderful service. Every questions have been answered professionally. I like the Mars team. Keep going!!five starServiceworks well not to much heat totaly worth the cost bright sheild your eyesyou deserveServiceSuper Bright and just what I needed! All of my future lighting needs will be met by Marshydro! Also thanks for the fast shipping.deserve the priceServiceAwesome light- I'm using a small tent and the light covers the plants perfectly. If I want to expand my garden, will definitely buy a second one in the future.nice priceServiceThis light is awesome for the price. Led is the way to gogood lightServiceused the light for one month and my plants grow well under the light. So i can leave good review now. Well build light, very bright and good for 2 plantssolid lightServiceSolid, stable and efficient. Be sure to hang by the pulley for ease of use. 2 to a pack because it takes 2 to keep your light square to your plantsthanks marsServiceLight arrived very quickly even around Thanksgiving. Everything works perfectly right out of the box, though it would have been nice to come with some kind of instructions just to have. This light is super bright and at 40 inches it fried my seedlings just on the veg settinghappy with itServiceread many good reviews for mars light and i want to have a try, so i asked mars sales to recommend me a light. Used it for more than one month and now i just come to leave reveiw for it. The light is small, but can cover my two plants. I just hang the light as suggested at 18'' and just plug it. Then i can see my plants grow different every day. I think my plants love the spectrum of the light
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- When will my order be shipped?
- What about buyers from other countries?
- Howdy! Would you mind if I share your weblog with my twitter group? Theres lots of people that I think would truly enjoy your content material. Please let me know. Thanks acedkgedfbkf
- Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! kedbadgabdca
- does this come with a veg and flowering switch?
- Hi, I've recently ordered 2 x 600w eco models and was wondering if these are sufficient for a 1.5m by 1.5 m area? Also it says replaces 250hps on the website but 300hps in the manual was just curious. I was also wondering if you could tell me the par and coverage area at 12inch. Thanks kane
- Hey I was thinking of purchasing a eco 600w but how long would delivery take as I live in Adelaide, Australia ? THANKYOU
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.