Frequently bought together
Mars II 400 Full Spectrum Grow Led Light - Mars Hydro
Indoor Grow Tent 28''x28''x64'' (70x70x160cm) - Mars Hydro
Special PriceAs low as:
Mars II 1600 Full Spectrum Grow Led Light - Mars Hydro
Item NO. MarsII400 led Draw power 120V : 1.24A; 148W / 240V:0.69A; 149W Coverage 3’x3’ (90x90cm); Bloom: 2.5’x2.5’ (75x75cm) Spectrum 440nm, 460nm, 630nm, 660nm,730nm(IR), 2400k-3000k Chip Brand New SMD Epistar Dimension 44x43x17cm Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Compare to HPS/MH/HID 200W Lifespan 50000 hours N.W/G.W 7kg / 6.65kg UPC Number 708747426786
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling stage: 20''~28‘’ Veg Stage: 16''~20‘’ ;Flowering Stage: 10''~16‘’
4.Here are more tips for grow under our light:
Growth stage, turn Growth switch on. Bloom stage, turn Growth and Bloom switches on.
5.Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
6.Recommended Growing Conditions
The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment.
Light may be too strong, please wear your sunglasses when looking at it.
Some leds seem dim. They are IR. Human eye can not see IR very clearly, but you can wear sunglasses to check.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Hello,Do you still have to use a timer on these lights I have a mars II 400w with the two toggle switches coming. or are they on 24/7? Just curious if I still have to purchase a timers too.
- Is this the 2018 Upgraded SMD chipped version, qre all Mars 2 400w now equipped with the upgrades? Which of the chips have been replaced with smd, some or all?What are the differences between the chips?Thanks
- Can I buy and use a dimmer switch with this light? If so is there a recommended one?
- when its time to turn on the Bloom light switch do you keep the veg lights on too ? So that all the lights are on at the same time ?
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: US$255.99
Special Price US$192.99
Regular Price: US$299.99
Special Price US$140.99
Regular Price: US$109.99
Special Price US$89.99As low as: US$81.99
The tent is 120*150*250
I started to 50 100 gamms per plant but the second year is amazing 3 400 gram the average yield any autos what i tried
1 plant 1 light is the best you can do with dwc technology only 10 20 minutes daily set up to 90 100 day and voila
So highly recommended
Can’t wait to see the bloom stage.
For what they are and their performance thusfar. Would love to showcase sponsor your other products if i could! See more on my reviews for the mars 300 only on YouTube @demonsparkx
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *