●【Waterproof LED Grow Lights】Waterproof LED board for the Mars SP 150 growing lamp, make it can work within high humidity greenhouse growing environment, 50% longer lifespan compare with other brand lights.
●【Boom Yield Grow Light For Plants】Newest SMD LED technology can get average yield at 1.8g/w (power draw), 2.8μmol/J increase your yield 50% compare with other 250w old led grow lights, uniform PAR value at average 516umol/m²/s at 18'' height.
●【Energy Saving Grow Light】Payless bills, Consuming only 135W with 322 LEDs! It saves up to 70% energy than other led plant lights. One perfect for 2x2ft grow tent and four for 4x4ft grow box.
●【Surperior Cooling Indoor Plants Light】All casing is a heat sink and Fanless design will make your growing life easy and quiet. NO ANY NOISE. Suitable for indoor plants growing.
●【Noise-Free Fanless LED Grow Lamps For Indoor Plants】Designed for home growers, fans get noisy when long time use, but this LED light board use aluminum to make it cool down instead use fans, bring you a FANLESS QUIET grow experience
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 0 WATTAGE(5% DEVIATION) 135W COVERAGE(FT) 2'x2' PPFD 2.8µmol/j Spectrum 380~410nm,650~665nm 3000~3200K, 6000~6500K Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 322 DRIVER No Driver Voltage AC110-130V，220-240V Dimension 16x15x66cm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 hours WARRANTY 3 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 2'x2' tent/60x60cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
II use these lamps for over a month now I can say that the intensity is very powerful light penetration and incredible I have 2 sp150 in 60 * 80 in hydro the buds are huge thanks mars hydro very good job for the SP séries
Sp-150 great light
Perfect for seedlings at 15" above,well made nice light
Awesome light for the price...
I started to grow my own plant about 4 months ago...
I ordered a really bad led light panel and found out I couldn't grow anything with it...
Then I found mars hydro on AliExpress and saw they had warehouses all over the world and it could save me a lot in custom fee...
Led grow lights are expensive in my country and I thought I would try these mars lights after I read review after review of many lights...
I started with the mars eco60 300w and it worked just fine, soon it started to smell and I had to buy the tent...
I grew my 2 plants and got 65g dried and cured (14days cured).. taste is great and all that but I wanted to grow a bit more to have enough for myself until my next plants finish..
So I decided to keep my eco60 300w and buy the mars SP-150 and im soooo happy with the choose... I've had it 5 days now and my 3-4 week old plants have doubled in size... In 5 days... That's crazy...
Need 4 for a 4x4 tent
Daddy long neck, allow me to help you with math.
4 x 4 = 16 (16 sq ft).
2 x 2 = 4 (4 sq ft).
= = = =
= = = =
= = = =
= = = =
= = x x
= = x x
x x = =
x x = =
You needed 4.
Hope I made correct move
Haven't got to use my 2, 150s in 4x4 tent.. I'm thinking if the coverage is 2x2 per sp150 and tent is 4x4, that makes sense that 2 should do the job wonderful in a 4x4 tent.. if anyone readsthis and knows more about how LED lights work because last time I did an indoor we had mh and hps .. so any tips or constructive feedback leave a comment please reply to my name.. thanks
- SP 150 II use these lamps for over a month now I can say that the intensity is very powerful light penetration and incredible I have 2 sp150 in 60 * 80 in hydro the buds are huge thanks mars hydro very good job for the SP séries
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- How would 3 of these in a 2x4 match up against one SP250?
- What model number are the LEDs?
- What are the dimensions of this unit? (in×in)
- Are the sp 150s daisy chainable?
- Can the light be daisy chained?
- Is this light dimmable?
- What voltage can I use this light?
- For the sp150 what are the recommended heights
- Is it waterproof?
- Recently purchased a SP150, can you tell me the recommended hanging height and lighting hours?
- What is the coverage of this light? How can I know if it will be suitable for my space?
- Where is the CSA or similar listing located on the fixtures? My inspectors are asking.
- How many plants per light
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Does the SP150 have UV and IR?