Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Well worth itServiceThe arrival of the light I just ordered will be the second TSW2000 that I will be adding to my personal grow.Amazing LightServiceGreat light. Have the tsw2000 in my 3x3 tent and the plants are loving it. Grows huge dense colas. I have a ts1000 in my 2x2 and same results. These lights are amazing.Highly recommendedServiceI use 2 of them panels and they are superb. Light is super bright and very pleasant for eyes. Most important my plant love itlightServicevery goodGreat productServiceI love this new light the plants have been responding very very well to it, the only thing I suggest it to have a fan blow on the driver a little bit throughout the day as it gets hot from the light being on 12 hours minimum a dayWill purchase again.ServiceIt’s everything you will need... Highly recommended. My wife loves the new MARS TSW 2000 in her gardenJust as expected PERFECTServicehis is as Promised a WHITE LIGHT led it fits in with my T5 Spectrum for vegging and I can throw it in with flower whenever I want. Overall my only problem is there is no ON/OFF switch you have to unplug it from the cords.powerful bright lightServiceReceived it quick. So far so good. I need to order shades it's so bright! I'm definitely buying 1 more I'm so pleasedAmazing productServiceThe light is terrific easily set up plug n play. Great product highly recommend!Soooo brightServiceProduct arrived in 2 days. This LED light is super bright don’t look directly at it
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- What about buyers from other countries?
- How do these lights stand up to 50-80% humidity can they handle the moisture.
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is just one TSW 2000 light suffice for a 4x4 tent?
- What is the dimmable wattage range, how low can I get?
- Do I need to buy any other equipment for the light to work? Can I just plug it all in and install it in my tent?
- What does TSW mean?
- What kind of drivers are used for the TSW2000? Do they emit rfi?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- I have 2 tsw 2000w. Would the 2 combined be ok to bloom in a 4x4 area?
- I bought the ts2000 and i am noticing at 20" above my canopy i am having to turn the power down bc my plants are responding poorly, drooping some but watered properly. Is this nornal? Should i have to turn the power down to veg? Thank you...
- I just purchased the TSW2000. Question is the setting for percentage of light use for vegging for the heights recommended . And for flower as well.
- Hello I just got my light and just wondering if I remove the blue plastic/silicone coating/film that is installed where the power supplys sit.
- wills the tsw 2000 work in a 32x32x63 tent?