Low Power Consumption LED Grow Light: Consuming 300w as well as mounted with 704 pcs chips, TSL2000 can be the alternative of a 400w HPS light while saving 25% electrical power.
High Performance LED Grow Light: With total light output PPF 717umol/S and also leading PPE 2.6 umol/j, it's 50% more photon effective and can promise a 30% more return than the old HPS/MH lights.
Patent Reflective Hood Design: The reflector shape on TSL2000 is patented, and can efficiently generate light that is dispersed in all directions to boost its light utilization and aid plants get more light absorption.
Full Spectrum Plants Favorite Spectra: By the unique mix of spectra that gives most light in the 400-700nm waveband, incredibly conducive to photon-assimilation. Adequate IR(730-740nm) is also added in the spectra to yield larger buds.
Dimming And Daisy Chain Feature Available: By using a separate dimming knob on the external driver, supporting 0-100% settings adjustment and as many as 15 LEDs daisy-chained in a group, it supplies different light levels for various plant stages while reducing energy waste.
Safety Qualifications And Warranty: CE, ETL, RoHS, UKCA security qualifications approved, 50,000 hours long lifespan, 5-year warranty guarantee, and local after-sales service centers.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 3.561 WATTAGE 300W±5%@AC120V, 298W±5%@AC240V COVERAGE(FT) 2'x4' PPE 2.6µmol/j PPF 717umol/S Max Yield 2.3g/W Spectrum 660-665nm 730-740nm 3000-3200K 6000-6500K Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 704 DRIVER Moso Voltage AC100-277V Dimension 1018*253.32*63.8mm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 H WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 2'x4' tent/60'x120cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 21 item(s)
Mars Hydro has amazing products and an even better team of amazing people helping us grow along the way! Thank you Mars-Hydro team!
The TSL 2000 has been an amazing fixture for my 2x2 tent. I did have a ballast go bad after about 3 months on the fixture. I contacted Mars Hydro about the issue and had the issues resolved in 2 emails. The Mars Hydro team is fast and friendly. After a quick conversation the replacement ballast was sent and installed within a week.
Thank you Mars hydro
I love my light! I know there’s others out there but my opinion of course for the cost you can’t beat these even big budget ones have a struggle to compare. These light haven’t made any difference in my light bill in fact my light usage is down from last year. Not by a real noticeable difference or anything but still that’s a great feeling knowing your light bill won’t be affected and I’m currently running two light
Comes with all hanging kit, cables and plug. Removable driver for heat management. I have 2 x tsl2000, working very well.
Good cheap light that does what it says, grow stuff...
I love this light i bought two. Um saving now sor the sp 6500 wow i can just imagine how bright that is. Highly recommend.
All around great light A+
Great light for new grower .awesome price. Plants are loving it
- Mars Hydro has amazing products and an even better team of amazing people helping us grow along the way! Thank you Mars-Hydro team! The TSL 2000 has been an amazing fixture for my 2x2 tent. I did have a ballast go bad after about 3 months on the fixture. I contacted Mars Hydro about the issue and had the issues resolved in 2 emails. The Mars Hydro team is fast and friendly. After a quick conversation the replacement ballast was sent and installed within a week.
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- what is the warranty on these items? are there repair centers within the continental US?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is this light CSA and/or UL approved for use in Canada?
- Is this light good through flowering 4x4 tent?
- WHAT TYPE OF DRIVER IS USED FOR THE TSL20000
- How do you dim the light?
- What is the minimum distance between the light and the ceiling of the growing chamber. Note: The ceiling is made of plywood and the cultivation chamber is 2x4 ...Thank you!
- What is included in the package when purchased?