Frequently bought together
Power cableServiceHi I haven’t brought the light yet but I’m just wondering how long is the power cable? Many thanks.
Hi Sir, the light are with 2M extention cable and 1m normal cable. Feel free to purchase.,Better then any blurplesServiceTsw 2000 is the perfect light for a 3x3 grow tent! Im so glad I listened to my grow group and switched to this light! The reflection is amazing! It really gets to all corners of my tent! Not liks my Amazon blurples that only shine straight down! So if you haven't already hit that buy button its worth every penny!GREAT PRODUCTServiceThe lights works 100 percent wow great products to buy T1000 is great I can only imagine how good the 2000 or 3000 powerful little lights for the priceIf you are looking for a great grow light with reasonable pricing and fantastic customer service, look no further.ServiceThis light is truly amazing. My first grow light for my first grow. Used it for 4 x 4 grow tent and yielded about 550g from 4 autoflower Northern lights plants. Not bad for a first grow! From seedling to flowering, this light performed exceptionally. Just keep in mind of the light distance and dimmer function. Mars hydro customer service is really good as well. Quite responsive and friendly. I had an issue with one of the driver's dimmer function. Mars hydro sent me a new driver foc! If you are looking for a great grow light with reasonable pricing and fantastic customer service, look no further.don't think twice amazing lightServicei orderd the light and was not dissapointed,it came within 24hrs in the uk amazing given the lock down, Marshydro smashing it, awesome lightOne month inServiceSo far so good one month in!Fast delivery, as promised and more.ServiceGreat lights, got two TS 2000, and my plants are growing perfectly. Had a faulty driver one lamp, and they send me a new one when contacting support.
So far I am very pleased! :-)You won’t be disappointedServiceBeen using the TS2000 for 1 week and my girls are loving it. Growing 9 plants in my 5x5. I think I should have went wit the TS3000 tholack hanging system?ServiceI received my TSW 2000 Mars light from eBay yesterday I am impressed with the light brightness and I hope it does the job I am disappointed with the fact that you can't raise the light all the way up it really needs some type of hanging system where you can have it high or low
Reply from Mars Hydro
Hi Toby, did you not get the rachet hanger with your light? If so, you can email us to send one, it is for adjusting the hanging distance. :)Great product awesome serviceServiceI upgraded to this light and was not disappointed in any way, it arrived faster than expected and was easy to setup. I highly recommend this light for up to a 4x4 area.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- What about buyers from other countries?
- How do these lights stand up to 50-80% humidity can they handle the moisture.
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is just one TSW 2000 light suffice for a 4x4 tent?
- What is the dimmable wattage range, how low can I get?
- Do I need to buy any other equipment for the light to work? Can I just plug it all in and install it in my tent?
- What does TSW mean?
- What kind of drivers are used for the TSW2000? Do they emit rfi?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- I have 2 tsw 2000w. Would the 2 combined be ok to bloom in a 4x4 area?
- I bought the ts2000 and i am noticing at 20" above my canopy i am having to turn the power down bc my plants are responding poorly, drooping some but watered properly. Is this nornal? Should i have to turn the power down to veg? Thank you...
- I just purchased the TSW2000. Question is the setting for percentage of light use for vegging for the heights recommended . And for flower as well.
- Hello I just got my light and just wondering if I remove the blue plastic/silicone coating/film that is installed where the power supplys sit.
- wills the tsw 2000 work in a 32x32x63 tent?