Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 28''x28''x64'' (70x70x160cm) - Mars Hydro
Special PriceAs low as:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
US$109.99 As low as: US$107.7922
US$159.99 As low as: US$156.7922
Awesome lights!ServiceBought the TS-600 for my 2'x2' and loved it! Immediately came back for the TS-1000 to have both a bloom and flower light. These things are everything you are reading, just grab one. Shipped fast, less than a week in Midwest from Jersey. They also accept Bitcoin which was great! Thanks again for the help Bruce!TS1000 VERY IMPRESSIVEServiceTS1000 best led light iv used by far,SO i bought another any got a welding mask dis shit bright lolGreat LightServiceI am 1 week into my legal grow up here in Canada and love my SP250. 100% satisfied.
I'll advertise for you anytime if you want to send shirts or hats.Excellent Purchase ChoiceServiceUsing the Mars Hydro TS 1000 and Mars Hydro 39" x 39" x 70" to start vegetable garden seedlings for our homestead, and very happy with the results. Thank you for a great product that is both dependable and built to commercial quality standards.Great lamp!!!!ServiceI love my lamp!!! I got the TS-1000 a month ago for a 3×3 veg and my plants are really going off!! I want to put the TS-3000 in a 4×4 and have her for flowering. I'm getting the Mars II 900 Super Flower lamp for my 5×5 tent next week!!! I got a 400W HPS in there right now and it'll be weeded-out soon. 400W HPS is only good for a 3×3 and my plants are way too big for that. Two of my Purple Pineberry plants take up 2/3 of the 5×5 tent and the lamp is raised Max height...and they're barely three weeks in!!! Once I got the Mars 900 Super Flower lamp in there, whollycrap!!!These lights are great!ServiceI purchased the MarsHydro TS1000 for my 5'x5'x7.5 tent.
I replaced my Phizon Burple 900
I loved the TS1000 so much I bought another and my 4 plants are now in 3rd wk of flower and are doing great :)
A couple of SP250's would be awesome for next grow :)fantastic performing light for 150w!!!Serviceright ive had this ts1000 since december & thought id leave a review , performance of this light is outstanding !!! much better value for money than the hlg quantum board lights and the mars ts series has a overall better spectrum & coverage area. some people have reviewed this light on youtube and complained about the heat it produces, well ive had no such issues in a 60 x 60x 160 tent ( simply place a fan above the light). dont be put off by the epistar smd diodes compared to the majority of QB boards having samsung diodes, these new epistar peform just as good. overall great value for money and the gpw & quality is top notch .Great productServiceThis light is performing very well,I'm on the second full run and near harvest and I can say this light has been impressive in the 2.5x2.5 tent,and with no fans to burn out I would strongly recommend this to any new growerTs1000ServiceHave had the light for two days and already see a noticeable difference in my plants. They have perked right up. It’s a good bright light.Best lights for money value. Excellent service.ServiceI just purchased 2X SP-250 and 4X TS100w lights.They have been delivered fast and in perfect condition. I would also thank you for the amazing gift. The lights look to be excellent after the first measurements taken before the setup. A second review will be followed regarding the efficiency of the lights during the grow. Thaks Mars Hydro and hope to deal again.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- What about buyers from other countries?
- No reviews yet hope this is a good quality light ?
- if i get two of these lights can i daisy chain them together?
- Can you use the dimmer effect on these drivers for your lights
- Plugged it in today when i got it but cant figure out how to turn it on? Should it just turn on when power is connected?
- How dimmeable the light?
- Is this led adapted for flowering ?In a tent 60cmx60cm what is the n'est choice between the reflector 300W ans this one for flowering ?Thanks on a advance for tour response.
- Does this have any IR leds on the panel, if so how many?
- Does the T-1000 Series have switches for veg and bloom stages?
- It the TS-1000 dimmable?
- How many are needed for a 4 x 4 foot area? Thanks !
- What screw driver type to use for best result with the dimmer and is it that little screw at the bottom of the hole that needs to be moved to dim ?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- What is the coverage of the TS 1000 for veg and flower?
- I see that the power draw is 150 watts, what is the"rated" power of the TS1000 ?
- For the dimmer. Is it better to move it to a 100 on flower I can’t find anywhere that’s tell me want numbers r the best for the stages thanks the (25-50-75-100) thanks again
- Can I use 240V input with the TSL 2000 or 120V only? The specifications say you can but I`m afraid might damage the light. Thank you
- What is included in this package?
- 4x4 казахстан
- How long is the power cord to driver,can I place driver outside tent.
- Are the lights a plug and play can I just plug them into a timer and be done or will a another purchased need to be made
- Is this unit shipped at 100% power when it arrives to me or will I have to adjust dimmer when i get it to achieve 100% power.
- Can I have two TS 1000's in a 0.75m x 0.75m x 2m tent, for flower, or would it be better to have one TSW2000 instead? Or are both of these options too much for that size grow tent? If so, what about in a 3ftx3ftx6ft?
- Would two of the TSw 1000 cover a 4x4 space or one tsw 2000 be good enough
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- Which power do you recommend I set on my TS-1000 for seedling stage?
- How much headroom will this light take including hangers, light thickness etc.For example in a 2m high tent how much height would be left for growning with the light set to highest setting
- I have a TS 1000 I just got. What is the purpose of the dimmer? When and why do I need to adjust it? When it comes brand new, what is it adjusted to? I see 100, 75, 50 and 25 on it but not sure what the factory setting is and before I change it I would like to know. Thank you