●【Increase Yield&Crop Quality in LED Grow】newtest SMD LED technology to provide the highest PAR/LUMEN output([email protected]"), makes you get 30% higher yield compare OLD led lights, can get up to 2.5g/watt yields.
●【 High-Efficiency Energy Saving Plant Light】only 300 watts true output with 684 PCS LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient! Perfect for 4' x 4 (120cmx120cm)' Veg stage, 3' x 3' (90x90cm) Bloom stage, higher intensity in a MARS HYDRO grow tent.
●【Sunlike Full Spectrum LED Grow Light】infinite close to natural sunlight, suit for all plants whole stages indoor growing, rapid plant response from seed to flower, achieve maximum quality and quantity, much better than traditional HPS grow systems.
●【High Reflective&Noise Free-Fanless Quantum Light Boards design】quickly heat dispersing material aluminum reducing light lost to aisles and walls, increase the light intensity up to 20%, allowing your plants to receive more energy and without burning your plants for maximum headroom.
●【Commercial LED Grow Light】It can work on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC, also suit for Large Rooms and Commercial Setups; Dimmer on the power supply easily adjust brightness by yourself.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 3.7 WATTAGE(5% DEVIATION) 300W COVERAGE(FT) 3'x3' PPFD 2.7 µmol/j Spectrum 650-665nm,3000-3200k,6000-6500k,IR(730nm) Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 684 DRIVER Juson/Moso Voltage AC100-277V Dimension 53.9*50*9.5cm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000H WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 3x3' tent/4'x4' tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 26 item(s)
Great Light so far perfect match
An excellent light!
An excellent light!
Excellent quality and reasonable price
Bravo, so bright, love mars
Excellent Product and Customer Service
arrived on time package intact, brilliant light will get another
Super awesome led grow light
Wow am super impressed with this light it is super powerful and crazy bright, this is the best high quality light for a great price on the market.. I've got a platinum led xml, and this is just as good in my opinion for half the price. I loved my mars2 900.. have 3 marshydro leds and all have been used for a year on an off so ya marshydro is really stepping it up, I'd say these are the best lights for running full scale rooms due to its awesome coverage and great price point.. light is very well made and doesn't run that hot either like I was worried about.. puts off extremely high par and has dimmers..very happy with the purchase but always am amazon always comes through for me lol..
- Great buy Great Light so far perfect match
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- wills the tsw 2000 work in a 32x32x63 tent?
- I have 2 tsw 2000w. Would the 2 combined be ok to bloom in a 4x4 area?
- I bought the ts2000 and i am noticing at 20" above my canopy i am having to turn the power down bc my plants are responding poorly, drooping some but watered properly. Is this nornal? Should i have to turn the power down to veg? Thank you...
- Do I need to buy any other equipment for the light to work? Can I just plug it all in and install it in my tent?
- Is just one TSW 2000 light suffice for a 4x4 tent?
- What kind of drivers are used for the TSW2000? Do they emit rfi?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- What does TSW mean?
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- How do these lights stand up to 50-80% humidity can they handle the moisture.
- Hello I just got my light and just wondering if I remove the blue plastic/silicone coating/film that is installed where the power supplys sit.
- I just purchased the TSW2000. Question is the setting for percentage of light use for vegging for the heights recommended . And for flower as well.
- What is the dimmable wattage range, how low can I get?