Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Indoor Grow Tent 60''X60''X80''- (150x150x200cm) - Mars Hydro
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
US$259.99 As low as: US$257.79
TS 3000 QB Design Led Plant Grow Light for 4'x4', Sunlike Spectrum with IR, Replace 800~1000w HPS - Mars HydroUS$439.99 As low as: US$437.19
Fantastic light for the money.ServiceFantastic light, works great. I highly recommend the Mars pro 2 cree 256. This light is great for the price and the customer service was very helpful during my communication before I purchased it. I did a lot of research before I purchased this light and it's a great buy for the money.Maybe too powerful.ServiceThis light is VERY powerful! Keep high above the canopy when bloom is switched on since it can easily 'light burn' your plants.
Not recommended for anything less than a 6' tall tent.WowServiceFantastic light. Have used for 3 grows in a 4x4 tent and have been blown away by the increase in yields. Much bigger buds in density. Increased my temps by 10 degrees so not bad at all. It is super quiet for fan noise. It is pricey but a grow light is not what you want to scrimp on when setting up a grow room. Well worth it! You won't be disappointed. Am currently looking at the 300w for a second grow.AwesomeServiceAwesome light, throughly impressed with the quality of this product. Plus as everyone else has stated about this light, my girls love it and it shows!!!!Top Notch! Couldn't be happier!ServiceThis light is amazing! I had a 400w from the reflector series and this Pro model is of the charts! I have harvested a lot of veggies since I got this instead. Worth the price and fast delivery too!Cree 256....out does viparspectraServicegood day ...purchase Cree 256...awesome led..also have spectra viper 900watt......cree256..800watt.. blows the doors off .the viparspectra . ..worth every penny I spent . .....awesome led....thanksGreat light. Much better grow than with the HID light. Very good seller A+ServiceGreat light. Much better grow than with the HID light. Adds about 10 degrees to your temp so make sure you have good ventilation.Amazing light your plants will love!ServiceAmazing light, runs really cool and outputs so much light it's crazy and the plants love it!Big ImprovementServiceUpgrades from the Mars 400, and the difference was obvious. Definitely a worthwhile investmentGreat light. Much lower heat and denser flowersServiceGreat light. Runs much cooler than comparable HID light. Plants grow just as fast. Much more dense thick sticky flowers. So dense in my instance that I almost doubled my yields. Very expensive, but well worth the price if you factor in yields and electricity costs.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- When will my order be shipped?
- What comes in the box?
- how many fans on the light
- how many fans on thepro 1200 cree
- I am considering purchasing a couple of Mars Pro II 1200w Cree 256 , but I would first like a detailed copy of your current warranty to examine first. Specifically, I want to know how long the warranty is, what it covers, and if it covers replacement of the light should it fail, and for how long that lasts. I am aware that Mars failed to honor their warranties properly in the past and that Mars was banned from THCFarmer for this specific reason, and I want to know if this problem has been fixed prior to even considering Mars.
- Do you offer warranty on the light?
- Do you know the ETA when the light will be delivered after I place order online?
- Can I order some spare replacement parts when I order the light? If can, where should I order them?
- Are there any other items together with the light? such as powercord, cables and so on.