●【Waterproof LED Grow Lights】Waterproof LED board for the Mars SP 150 growing lamp, making it work within high humidity greenhouse growing environment, 50% longer lifespan compared with other brand lights.
●【Boom Yield Grow Light For Plants】Newest SMD LED technology can get an average yield of 1.8g/w (power draw), 2.0μmol/J increase your yield 50% compare with other 250w old led grow lights.
●【Energy Saving Grow Light】Payless bills, Consuming only 135W with 322 LEDs! It saves up to 70% energy than other led plant lights. One perfect for 2x2ft grow tent and four for 4x4ft grow box.
●【Surperior Cooling Indoor Plants Light】All casing is a heat sink and Fanless design will make your growing life easy and quiet. NO ANY NOISE. Suitable for indoor plants growing.
●【Noise-Free Fanless LED Grow Lamps For Indoor Plants】Designed for home growers, fans get noisy when long time use, but this LED light board use aluminum to make it cool down instead use fans, bring you a FANLESS QUIET grow experience
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 1.9 WATTAGE 134W±5%@AC120V, 139W±5%@AC240V COVERAGE(FT) 2'x2' PPE 2.0μmol/j Average PPFD 387umol/S Max Yield 1.8g/W Spectrum 650-665nm 3000-3200nm 6000-6500nm Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY [email protected] [email protected] DRIVER / Voltage AC110-130V，220-240V Dimension 598*80*50mm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 hours WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 2.3'x2.3' tent/70x70cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Just how great this little light is.
Was on a tight budget, had to start growing my own.picked up SP150 built my own 2x3x6 attic room growhut.planted 3 seeds in 7gal fabrics, tended them night n day for 14 wks and dragging every morsel of power from the light-ended up with 11oz!!!
Need another one
Solid lights at a good price. Wish they had UV diodes
Used two of the SP-150 lights in a 3'x3' tent. Over all, these are great lights and definitely worth the money. Would like to see these lights upgraded with UV diodes to help push the frosting on the bud. Ran a round earlier in the year using the SP-250's (with UV) and they definitely outperformed the SP-150 when you compared the g/sq ft. Under the SP-150 lights, I managed 50g/sq ft and 1.69 g/W. Did the deep defoliation at day 1 and day 21 of the cycle as normal for both rooms.
II use these lamps for over a month now I can say that the intensity is very powerful light penetration and incredible I have 2 sp150 in 60 * 80 in hydro the buds are huge thanks mars hydro very good job for the SP séries
Sp-150 great light
Perfect for seedlings at 15" above,well made nice light
- Just how great this little light is. Was on a tight budget, had to start growing my own.picked up SP150 built my own 2x3x6 attic room growhut.planted 3 seeds in 7gal fabrics, tended them night n day for 14 wks and dragging every morsel of power from the light-ended up with 11oz!!!
- Product Questions
- What about buyers from other countries?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- How would 3 of these in a 2x4 match up against one SP250?
- What model number are the LEDs?
- What are the dimensions of this unit? (in×in)
- Are the sp 150s daisy chainable?
- Can the light be daisy chained?
- Is this light dimmable?
- What voltage can I use this light?
- For the sp150 what are the recommended heights
- Is it waterproof?
- Recently purchased a SP150, can you tell me the recommended hanging height and lighting hours?
- What is the coverage of this light? How can I know if it will be suitable for my space?
- Where is the CSA or similar listing located on the fixtures? My inspectors are asking.
- How many plants per light
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Does the SP150 have UV and IR?