Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Best price for simular lights, burple is badServiceI used burple lights for 12 years. They work good, but the new mars 3000 has upped my game. I can see bugs and plant problems at the drop of a dime. The old lights it would be to late to fix the problem. You cant tell anything under a burple light. I have 7 mars 3000 lights. I will be buying more too. I have a 15% increase in yeild. Now that I fixed all the plant problems I think it will be 15% or higher yeild to come. They are about half the price of other lights that are the same. Dont have to be a genius to safe money. You just have to buy them. But I see people lights burned out on some reviews. You need a source of air passing by the light. To keep it cool to touch. Just remember you need air circulating for your plants anyway. So you should have a fan there already. If the plants wanted burple lights, the sun would be burple then.Mars Hydro stepped it upServiceI bought this light because of the meanwell drivers that it comes with. The price seemed reasonable. This is going to be my first harvest with the ts3000. I was using king leds . My buds are noticably more frosty, larger, and they are the most sense buds I've ever grown. I still have two weeks til harvest. It covers my 4×4 tent perfectly. I was used to getting ½lb. per harvest. Now, I'm expecting to get 1lb, or better. I'll be back in six months to give an update.Great light great priceServiceI love the TS3000 Mars Hydro LED because it’s not heavy at all, doesn’t make a sound and my plants are loving it ! I’m definitely going to need to order another oneSimply amazingServiceAmazing lights I upgraded from epi star blurple lights and it is a complete world of difference. My plants absolutely love the lights and are extremely over crowding my tent since the upgrade stalks are thicker than my thumbs at the base all around game change just ordered a second ts3000 for another tent. Also have ts1000 for veg simply amazing lights love the fact the power supplies have long cords and can be placed outside and away from the tent to reduce heat.Five Star TS3000ServiceI purchased the TS 3000 for my Mars 4x4 grow tent..After running it for about 30 days, I have seen the magic which this light brings to my growing projects. The light intensity and spread is extremely effective. I chose to finally remove the drivers from the light and mount them outside of the tent to see a 5 to 7 degree reduction in the tents high temperature readings..Making it more manageable as the summer heat starts to arrive.. My Cannabis plants are very healthy and happy. I also grow various vegetable seedlings in starter trays inside the tents outer perimeter.. The seedlings are healthy and thick with no "legginess" whatsoever.
I have also ordered the Mars Hydro SP250 and I am anxiously waiting for it's arrival... I have a smaller 2x4 foot tent that it will be used for, to grow winter veggies and maybe fruit....
Thank You Mars Hydro for creating lighting that is truly worth the 5 star ratings it appears to receive......Great lightsServicePurchased ts1000 for first time grow so cannot really compare. But light packs punch and will be be staying with mars for sure.Excellent!ServiceBeautiful, nicely packaged, arrived way sooner than expected! could not thank you enough! New customer for lifeCheck out this one first!ServiceBest light for my 5x5 tent with 4 hybrid Biggins!Great light, just a little pricey is all.ServiceHIgh yeild, low heat, low profile, with a great spectrum.5/5ServiceI bought the TS 3000 to replace a 2000 Watt blurple LED. It was such a night and day difference I bought a 2nd. You can tell the full Spectrum of the Mars Hydro penetrates deep into the canopy. Resulting in better quality and quantity. So far I am impressed.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- What about buyers from other countries?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Hello. how much time is during the warranty for the ts2000?And how does it work (I'm living in France)? I love this model , but,i ever have some problems with other model (not your product , ngl model) ,and i wanna know that before buy anything now.Best regards.
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- Do i need to dim the light for seed or veg and if so by how much.
- hello I am considering replacing my HPS lighting with your led. what is the running temp of the TS3000? id like to size my AC for the heat. thank you
- Would these be sufficient for supplemental lighting in a greenhouse setup? Flowering cannabis, higher sidewall, proper ventilation and heating/cooling. Will never be directly sprayed with water but might experience condensation occasionally. Thanks
- Will this fit in a 4x8 tent and the tent is 7' tall? I was thinking one of these for each side