Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Mars Hydro TSW2000 led grow light grow case study
@The Clone Ranger
2 mirage clones from dark heart nursury to harvest
Fast buds Gelato/Blackberry auto grow
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
One month inServiceSo far so good one month in!Fast delivery, as promised and more.ServiceGreat lights, got two TS 2000, and my plants are growing perfectly. Had a faulty driver one lamp, and they send me a new one when contacting support.
So far I am very pleased! :-)You won’t be disappointedServiceBeen using the TS2000 for 1 week and my girls are loving it. Growing 9 plants in my 5x5. I think I should have went wit the TS3000 tholack hanging system?ServiceI received my TSW 2000 Mars light from eBay yesterday I am impressed with the light brightness and I hope it does the job I am disappointed with the fact that you can't raise the light all the way up it really needs some type of hanging system where you can have it high or low
Reply from Mars Hydro
Hi Toby, did you not get the rachet hanger with your light? If so, you can email us to send one, it is for adjusting the hanging distance. :)Great product awesome serviceServiceI upgraded to this light and was not disappointed in any way, it arrived faster than expected and was easy to setup. I highly recommend this light for up to a 4x4 area.Well worth itServiceThe arrival of the light I just ordered will be the second TSW2000 that I will be adding to my personal grow.Amazing LightServiceGreat light. Have the tsw2000 in my 3x3 tent and the plants are loving it. Grows huge dense colas. I have a ts1000 in my 2x2 and same results. These lights are amazing.Highly recommendedServiceI use 2 of them panels and they are superb. Light is super bright and very pleasant for eyes. Most important my plant love itlightServicevery goodGreat productServiceI love this new light the plants have been responding very very well to it, the only thing I suggest it to have a fan blow on the driver a little bit throughout the day as it gets hot from the light being on 12 hours minimum a day
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- What about buyers from other countries?
- How do these lights stand up to 50-80% humidity can they handle the moisture.
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is just one TSW 2000 light suffice for a 4x4 tent?
- What is the dimmable wattage range, how low can I get?
- Do I need to buy any other equipment for the light to work? Can I just plug it all in and install it in my tent?
- What does TSW mean?
- What kind of drivers are used for the TSW2000? Do they emit rfi?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- I have 2 tsw 2000w. Would the 2 combined be ok to bloom in a 4x4 area?
- I bought the ts2000 and i am noticing at 20" above my canopy i am having to turn the power down bc my plants are responding poorly, drooping some but watered properly. Is this nornal? Should i have to turn the power down to veg? Thank you...
- I just purchased the TSW2000. Question is the setting for percentage of light use for vegging for the heights recommended . And for flower as well.