Frequently bought together
Indoor Grow Tent 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm) - Mars Hydro
Item NO. Mars TSW 2000 LED Draw power 120V :2.56A;308W 240V:1.25A;300W Spectrum 660-665nm,3200-4200K,5200-6800K Coverage 4'X4' for veg; 3'x3' for flower Chip Brand New SMD Epistar Work Temperature -4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C) Dimension 59X57X13CM N.W/G.W 12.35KG/13KG Lifespan 50000 hours UPC Number 686494418899 Compare to HPS/MH/HID 450 watt
- Spectrum/ Par
- Grow Tips
- What about buyers from other countries?
- How do these lights stand up to 50-80% humidity can they handle the moisture.
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is just one TSW 2000 light suffice for a 4x4 tent?
- What is the dimmable wattage range, how low can I get?
- Do I need to buy any other equipment for the light to work? Can I just plug it all in and install it in my tent?
- What does TSW mean?
- What kind of drivers are used for the TSW2000? Do they emit rfi?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- I have 2 tsw 2000w. Would the 2 combined be ok to bloom in a 4x4 area?
- I bought the ts2000 and i am noticing at 20" above my canopy i am having to turn the power down bc my plants are responding poorly, drooping some but watered properly. Is this nornal? Should i have to turn the power down to veg? Thank you...
- I just purchased the TSW2000. Question is the setting for percentage of light use for vegging for the heights recommended . And for flower as well.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
So far I am very pleased! :-)
Reply from Mars Hydro
Hi Toby, did you not get the rachet hanger with your light? If so, you can email us to send one, it is for adjusting the hanging distance. :)
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *