Frequently bought together
My Ak47 strain flourished cause of TSL2000WServiceReally impressed with my first turnout on my garden. These lights did their job and then some. Great yield, lights didnt get too hot fer the tent, couldn't ask fer anything better.Best value for money and great results.ServiceI definitely recommend the ts series and marshydro in its entirety. I own the tsl-2000 as well as the ts-1000 models, and the results have been great. Newer Full Spectrum lamps are especially awesome. Hps bulbs are last winter snow.
The two credit names in the LED market are marshydro as well as easygrow Led plank lamps, but the price-quality is better in my "opinion" at Marshydro. The results do not differ between these LedS.(from cuttings under the same conditions)Highly recommend this lightServiceI purchased one of these a few months ago and I am very satisfied with this light, it's very bright and plants were doing so well, I purchased another one just this week. Highly recommend this light.Nice lightServiceI made an account here to buy another one. I already have one and so far so good with this light and I want another tsl2000. It seems from the diagram that the spectrum it's a little bit more(higher) at the red wavelenght in comparison with the others tsw seriesImpressedServiceI'm really impressed with my TSL-2000. The 40 inch length is great for spreading the light across my whole 2x4 tent. You can read my full experience here: https://420expertguide.com/grow-light/mars-hydro-tsl-2000-test-and-overview/
Very solid light at the right priceServiceBought 2 of the TSl2000 and I like the configuration of this light.40"×11" is perfect for 2x4 tent or two of them for a 4x4.The dimming feature and location is great but would prefer it to have a knob for easier access. Shorter wire hangers would be better especially for the tsw.After using hps for too long I'm excited to reap the benefits by decreased utilities.
I'm buying more so I can have 3 on a 4x4 table so I can lower and dim to get the best footprint.Also ordered mine on amazon and delivery was scheduled on Fri december 27th but arrived on Tues December 24th,thanks for making my holiday mars hydro and look forward to bountiful harvests.great light!ServiceAwesome light well worth the money!Will bye againServiceVary impressive light. Good construction. No issues with shipping. The plants seem to be responding to the light vary well. They have been under the new lights for 4 daysJust As Expected!ServiceNot much to say for this item, other than it was exactly what was expected, arrived on time, and will work well for mounting the Grow Light! Thanks Mars Aqua! Also a great price!Great light. Full spectrum is where it's at.ServiceThis light is awesome. Fits a 4x2 tent great evenly spreads light. Par levels are high keep it 12-18in high.
Also like how you can dim lights down.
Add A Review
your email address will not be published . required fields are marked *
- What about buyers from other countries?
- what is the warranty on these items? are there repair centers within the continental US?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is this light CSA and/or UL approved for use in Canada?
- Is this light good through flowering 4x4 tent?
- WHAT TYPE OF DRIVER IS USED FOR THE TSL20000
- How do you dim the light?
- What is the minimum distance between the light and the ceiling of the growing chamber. Note: The ceiling is made of plywood and the cultivation chamber is 2x4 ...Thank you!
- What is included in the package when purchased?