●【Increase Yield&Crop Quality in LED Grow】newtest SMD LED technology to provide the highest PAR/LUMEN output([email protected]"), makes you get 30% higher yield compare OLD led lights, can get up to 2.5g/watt yields.
●【 High-Efficiency Energy Saving Plant Light】only 300 watts true output with 684 PCS LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient! Perfect for 3' x 5' (90cmx150cm)' Veg stage, 2' x 4' (60x120cm) Bloom stage, higher intensity in a MARS HYDRO grow tent.
●【Sunlike Full Spectrum LED Grow Light】infinite close to natural sunlight, suit for all plants whole stages indoor growing, rapid plant response from seed to flower, achieve maximum quality and quantity, much better than traditional HPS grow systems.
●【High Reflective&Noise Free-Fanless Quantum Light Boards design】quickly heat dispersing material aluminum reducing light lost to aisles and walls, increase the light intensity up to 20%, allowing your plants to receive more energy and without burning your plants for maximum headroom.
●【Commercial LED Grow Light】It can work on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC, also suit for Large Rooms and Commercial Setups; Dimmer on the power supply easily adjust brightness by yourself.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 3.6 WATTAGE 300W±5%@AC120V, 298W±5%@AC240V COVERAGE(FT) 2'x4' PPE 2.6µmol/j Average PPFD 716.5umol/S Max Yield 2.3g/W Spectrum 660-665nm 730-740nm 3000-3200K 6000-6500K Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 684 DRIVER Moso Voltage AC100-277V Dimension 996*253*90mm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 H WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 2'x4' tent/60'x120cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 21 item(s)
Mars Hydro has amazing products and an even better team of amazing people helping us grow along the way! Thank you Mars-Hydro team!
The TSL 2000 has been an amazing fixture for my 2x2 tent. I did have a ballast go bad after about 3 months on the fixture. I contacted Mars Hydro about the issue and had the issues resolved in 2 emails. The Mars Hydro team is fast and friendly. After a quick conversation the replacement ballast was sent and installed within a week.
Thank you Mars hydro
I love my light! I know there’s others out there but my opinion of course for the cost you can’t beat these even big budget ones have a struggle to compare. These light haven’t made any difference in my light bill in fact my light usage is down from last year. Not by a real noticeable difference or anything but still that’s a great feeling knowing your light bill won’t be affected and I’m currently running two light
Comes with all hanging kit, cables and plug. Removable driver for heat management. I have 2 x tsl2000, working very well.
Good cheap light that does what it says, grow stuff...
I love this light i bought two. Um saving now sor the sp 6500 wow i can just imagine how bright that is. Highly recommend.
All around great light A+
Great light for new grower .awesome price. Plants are loving it
- Mars Hydro has amazing products and an even better team of amazing people helping us grow along the way! Thank you Mars-Hydro team! The TSL 2000 has been an amazing fixture for my 2x2 tent. I did have a ballast go bad after about 3 months on the fixture. I contacted Mars Hydro about the issue and had the issues resolved in 2 emails. The Mars Hydro team is fast and friendly. After a quick conversation the replacement ballast was sent and installed within a week.
- Product Questions
- WHAT TYPE OF DRIVER IS USED FOR THE TSL20000
- What about buyers from other countries?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- What is the minimum distance between the light and the ceiling of the growing chamber. Note: The ceiling is made of plywood and the cultivation chamber is 2x4 ...Thank you!
- what is the warranty on these items? are there repair centers within the continental US?
- Is this light CSA and/or UL approved for use in Canada?
- How can I adjust the wattage?
- What is the recommended hanging height and hanging hours?
- Recently purchased this light, love it very much, plants grow obviously. The only issue is the panel gets hot, cannot touch it, is this normal? Should I do something?
- Is the panel waterproof?
- I received the light, but the whole panel cannot turn on? What is wrong?
- My panel arrives, but the shape is a little changed, help!
- Can the TS be daisy chained?
- Is this light good through flowering 4x4 tent?
- How do you dim the light?