Reduced Energy Usage LED Grow Light: Consuming 100w as well as installed with 225 pcs chips, TS600 is able to replace a 150w HPS light while saving 30% electric power.
High Efficiency LED Grow Light: With overall light output PPF 190umol/S and good PPE 2.0 umol/j, it's 50% more photon effective so can promise a 30% more return comparing to the old HPS/MH lights.
Patent Reflective Hood Design: The reflector on TSW2000 has actually been patented, which can effectively gather the light dispersed in all directions to improve its light intensity and aid plants acquire more light absorption.
Full Spectrum Plant-Preferred Spectra: By the special combination of ranges that emits most light in the 400-700nm waveband, extremely conducive to plant photosynthesis. Appropriate IR(730-740nm) is additionally included in the range to help form larger buds.
Trustworthy Qualifications And Warranty: CE, ETL, RoHS, UKCA security certifications approved, 50,000 hours long lifespan, 5-year service warranty, and local after-sales solution facilities.
- Additional Information
Weight(kg) 0.9 WATTAGE 100W±5%@AC120V, 99W±5%@AC240V COVERAGE(FT) 1.5'x1.5' PPE 2.0μmol/j PPF 190umol/S Max Yield 1.8g/W Spectrum 660-665nm 730-740nm 3000-3200K 6000-6500K Chip Brand Epistar LEDS QUANTITY 225 [email protected] 240 [email protected] DRIVER / Voltage AC110-130V，220-240V Dimension 356*310*36mm IP65 WATERPROOF No Certificate UKCA,CE,RoHS, ETL Lifespan 50000 H WARRANTY 5 years RECOMMENDED LIGHT/TENT 2'x2' tent/60x60cm tent
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
Best price for a small led
Best light for the price,Got 1 ts 600 in a 2x2 gorilla lite with auto pots 2pot system with the 3.9 gallon pots.my plants love this light.
Can't beat price for this little guy had one out of the four I got had issues but Customer service was very good and sent a replacement and had no issues since!! Be about a year
Best Bang for your buck..
These were the first light I ever purchased, I bought 2 ts600s, one for each plant. My very first indoor grow was autos and I harvested 297 cured grams (after trim) off two Gorilla Glue Autoflowers from FastBuds. I still use them now as kickers to my larger light.You really can't beat these for the price point, you will not get a better light for 80 dollars and they produce good weight...I have have moved on to 500 true LED watts but these are fixed to the sides of this light so I can add two more plants to my grow. I have been using them for 4 grows now 24 on 0 off and they are work horses. I've def. got my money's worth out of these babies
Amazing buds for 100watts
These lights are amazing for the price I put two of the TS 600s into a 2x4 grow tent with exhaust fan and oscillating fan all for 400 bucks. And the lights themselves are just crazy bright for only 100 watts at the wall. I'm sure that they will easily produce a gram per watt. All of my lights are Mars Hydro now. I got the two TS 600s, one TSL 2000, and a Mars Hydro 2 1600. I get amazing results with all of them.
MarsHydro did a great job with this white light LED grow unit. The price is competitive with HLG units. I have HLG 65, HLG 100 and a dozen quad board assemblies....this MarsHydro unit compares with the 100watt HLG Light wise but less expensive. I like the reflector also, it sinks heat effectively, reflects side light and protects somewhat. The power supply is proprietary but I have had great quality grow lights from MarsHydro with no power supply issues. These white full spectrum grow lights have pushed blurple lights out of my space. Great selection in this line also...I really like the TSL2000 for its long narrow fit. I think this is a really competitive product line up here.
- Best price for a small led Best light for the price,Got 1 ts 600 in a 2x2 gorilla lite with auto pots 2pot system with the 3.9 gallon pots.my plants love this light.
- Product Questions
- Русский анал
- How many LEDs does this panel have and how long is the average life expectancy of the light?
- What is included in the package when purchased?
- How big is it? Dimensions?
- Tell me your recommendations please.
- Tell me your recommendations please.
- How many diodes does the ts600 have?
- does this model come with a uk plug?
- Can the wattage be adjusted? And, is this unit safe for cloning?
- Is the ballast removable on this smallest model.....so as to be able to put it outside the tent or grow closet??
- Is this dimmable if so what kind of a dimmer do i buy for it?
- Does anybody have any tips on the way to fix my problem?:/
- What is height should I use for seedlings if I am not using a grow tent?
- Do you ship to Australia?
- so im i to understand, the spectrum adjusts by the amount of space between the light and the plant?